Noun(1) kindness in welcoming guests or strangers
(1) They were high in their praise of the Management of the Centre for the generous hospitality shown to them during their visit.(2) hospitality suite(3) As an Irishman, I wonder whether our reputation for friendliness and hospitality can survive the way we treat tourists.(4) Egyptians are very friendly people, and even the poorest person will show hospitality to a stranger.(5) China's hospitality accorded to guests, foreign and local, is legendary.(6) He urged the hospitality industry to serve more traditional foods to visitors and tourists for them to have a real taste of Zambia.(7) Even in an age of mass tourism, many Cypriots still regard visitors as honoured guests and offer hospitality to total strangers.(8) The generosity and hospitality to people of every nation was greatly appreciated.(9) But it's the subject of the hospitality industry and the Scottish workforce that really ignites Rissmann's passion.(10) A party of French rugby players have been enjoying Leigh's generous hospitality on their Easter tour.(11) And those of us in the hospitality business can be thankful for the way in which we get to make our living.(12) It gives them the skills to work in the hospitality industry.(13) the BBC's hospitality suite(14) Michels, regarded as one of the leading lights of the hospitality industry, is unlikely to quit the sector and is expected to set up a new hotel venture soon.(15) they provided hospitality to the pilgrims(16) This was probably one of the reasons that both brothers ended up in the hospitality business.
(1) hospitality industry :: अतिथि सत्कार उद्योग
(2) corporate hospitality :: कर्पोरेट आतिथ्य
(3) give hospitality to :: गर्न आतिथ्य दिन
(4) hearty hospitality :: हार्दिक आतिथ्य
2. hospitableness ::
3. warm reception ::
4. welcome ::
7. warmth ::
8. kindness ::
11. cordiality ::
12. courtesy ::
14. generosity ::
15. entertainment ::
17. food ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I extend to you my HOSPITALITY
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 9
The HOSPITALITY of Winterfell is yours.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
in HOSPITALITY management.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 2
Hospitality is the foreplay
to a new quest.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 5
I wasn't sure
of your HOSPITALITY.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 2
English to Nepali Dictionary: hospitality
Meaning and definitions of hospitality, translation in Nepali language for hospitality with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of hospitality in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "hospitality"
What hospitality means in Nepali, hospitality meaning
in Nepali, hospitality definition, examples and pronunciation
of hospitality in Nepali language.