Adjective(1) afflicted with or characteristic of mental derangement(2) very foolish
(1) Her mind told her she was insane , but her instincts were guiding her now.(2) Seriously, who expects me to really go in and converse with such an insane psycho?(3) Abortion has given way to euthanasia, and euthanasia shall give way to the killing of the criminally and mentally insane .(4) For people to go out and say my agent made a mistake is utterly ridiculous and insane .(5) When the three of them made it safely past Marsha and her insane , childish behavior, they sighed.(6) She laughed, her eyes weren't focused and she seemed to have lost her mind and gone insane .(7) He is propelled into an insane frenzy.(8) She looked up with eyes of insane fury that didn't seem at all normal, even for a psycho.(9) When you say diminished state, I mean, I haven't heard any sign that he had a mental defect or was insane .(10) He rebels by breaking free of the role by doing senseless, insane things despite his obvious talent.(11) They intend to argue that he is too sick to defend himself, while denying that he is mentally incompetent or insane .(12) In these circumstances it is insane and illogical that we persist with youth football in darkest winter.(13) The wife was certifiably insane and had spoken of committing suicide on many occasions.(14) Had I just gone mentally insane , or was I holding four crisp one hundred dollar bills in my hand?(15) But all the same I gave it to him without wetting my pants of muttering something stupid and insane .(16) Honestly, I don't see how I could make my social life dependent on just one person without going insane .
(1) go insane :: पागल हुनु
(2) insane asylum :: पागल आश्रय
(3) the insane :: को पागल
(4) become insane :: पागल बन्न
(5) be insane :: पागल हुन
1. mentally ill ::
2. maniacal ::
3. foolish ::
4. mad ::
1. balanced ::
2. sane ::
3. sound ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Are you INSANE?
Are you out of your mind?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 5
I merely offer you a facial expression
that suggests you've gone INSANE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 12
Are you INSANE?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 2
- Excuse me, this whole idea's INSANE.
- Enough debate. I'm going to take action.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 3
Most states of consciousness
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
English to Nepali Dictionary: insane
Meaning and definitions of insane, translation in Nepali language for insane with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of insane in Nepali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "insane"
What insane means in Nepali, insane meaning in Nepali, insane definition, examples and pronunciation of insane in Nepali language.