Noun(1) something inverted in sequence or character or effect
Adjective(1) reversed (turned backward(2) opposite in nature or effect or relation to another quantity, or decreases, or increases
(1) He made major contributions to the inverse problem of Galois theory as well as to class field theory, thereby solving some long outstanding conjectures.(2) Other arrangements of film, crystal, and film can also be used to cause an inverse effect - so that when electricity is not applied, no light can pass through.(3) A review of 20 international studies looking into the link between the use of the oral contraceptives and rates of bowel cancer found an inverse relationship.(4) Not local times of liberation, but the inverse : the becoming-local times of capital found at the leading edge of the global megamachine as it is enacted in everyday life.(5) Nevertheless, the modern relationship between Canada and Bulgaria continues to be affected by immigration and visa issues but the context is inverse to what it was in the sixties and seventies.(6) It is a negentropic force that, while not the inverse of entropy, counteracts entropy by generating new states of order and higher complexity in the universe.(7) By showing us the inverse of what we usually see; the shapes that make up the volumes rather than the borders that define them, we gain a new understanding of the original item.(8) The inverse Doppler effect is not something you can hear, but understanding it could one day lead to important advances in optics and communications equipment.(9) Where many live albums sound more organic than their studio counterparts, the inverse is true here.(10) This processes the sound in the complete inverse of a compressor - it expands the dynamic range, making loud sounds louder and soft sounds softer.(11) The inverse Fourier transform information of the acquired first spectral-peaks is computed and a computed first harmonic phase image is determined from each spectral peak.(12) Unfortunately, rational crime policy analysis and the political pressure on government officials subject to the forces of public opinion may lead to different outcomes, and may even be in inverse relationship.(13) I haven't charted this yet, but it seems that there is an inverse relationship between focusing on maximizing investor return, and actual investor return.(14) For most of the past eight years, since the end of 1992, the historical, inverse relationship between inflation and unemployment rates postulated by the Phillips Curve cannot be discerned in the data.(15) For her, it's the inverse of all the Inuit words for snow - a single word that encompasses a dizzying multitude of meanings.(16) This place just proves the theory that there's an inverse relationship between attractiveness and proficiency in math.
(1) inverse square law :: व्युत्क्रम वर्ग कानून
(2) inverse square :: व्युत्क्रम वर्ग
(3) inverse function :: व्युत्क्रम समारोह
(4) inverse relationship :: व्युत्क्रम सम्बन्ध
(5) inverse image :: व्युत्क्रम छवि
(6) inverse transformation :: व्युत्क्रम परिवर्तन
(7) inverse operation :: व्युत्क्रम सञ्चालन
1. reverse ::
2. opposite ::
inverse, inversely, inverses
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- What part of "INVERSE tangent function...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
I feel like an INVERSE tangent function
that's approaching an asymptote.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
English to Nepali Dictionary: inverse
Meaning and definitions of inverse, translation in Nepali language for inverse with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of inverse in Nepali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "inverse"
What inverse means in Nepali, inverse meaning in Nepali, inverse definition, examples and pronunciation of inverse in Nepali language.