काम, नोकरी, जागीर
Noun(1) the principal activity in your life that you do to earn money(2) a specific piece of work required to be done as a duty or for a specific fee(3) a workplace; as in the expression `on the job'(4) an object worked on; a result produced by working(5) the responsibility to do something(6) the performance of a piece of work(7) a damaging piece of work(8) a state of difficulty that needs to be resolved(9) a Jewish hero in the Old Testament who maintained his faith in God in spite of afflictions that tested him(10) any long-suffering person who withstands affliction without despairing(11) (computer science(12) a book in the Old Testament containing Job's pleas to God about his afflictions and God's reply(13) a crime (especially a robbery
Verb(1) profit privately from public office and official business(2) arranged for contracted work to be done by others(3) work occasionally(4) invest at a risk
(1) You finished your paint job but you have some paint left over.(2) A great wax job and properly fitted skis are a tremendous help when you want good grip.(3) it's a full-time job(4) Look, nothing makes a man's job easier than when you boldly suggest a date.(5) she's looking for a permanent job(6) the car was a blue malevolent-looking job(7) All the stimulation and conversations made transitioning back to work at my day job quite difficult.(8) he has the job of raising the children(9) If that's what the local conditions are like then we've got a real job on our hands.(10) immediately job a penknife into the throat(11) Part of the mystery comes from the fact that the job description is changing.(12) someone had done a skillful paint job(13) they have a real job on their hands(14) She has an excellent, high-paying job and even owns her own house.(15) there are few job opportunities(16) The council has a duty to do its job and provide adequate services for the community.
(1) good job :: राम्रो काम
(2) job title :: काम शीर्षक
(3) blow job :: झटका काम
(4) get a job :: जागिर प्राप्त
(5) job description :: कामको विवरण
(6) part time job :: आंसिक काम
(7) find a job :: जागिर खोज
(8) job application :: काम आवेदन
(9) job seeker :: काम साधक
(10) job hunting :: जागिर खोज्नु
1. occupation ::
2. task ::
3. responsibility ::
4. robbery ::
5. caper ::
6. book of job ::
काम को पुस्तक
7. problem ::
8. speculate ::
9. farm out ::
job, jobless, jobs
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Is he quitting his JOB
at the university?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 13
in fluid mechanics...
Can you imagine them preparing for a JOB?
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 2
And this JOB, Sergio,
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 3
We have everything you need
to do the JOB right.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 10
So, when the security guard shot,
I had to change my JOB.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
English to Nepali Dictionary: job
Meaning and definitions of job, translation in Nepali language for job with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of job in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "job"
What job means in Nepali, job meaning
in Nepali, job definition, examples and pronunciation
of job in Nepali language.