Noun(1) the liquid part that can be extracted from plant or animal tissue by squeezing or cooking(2) energetic vitality(3) electric current(4) any of several liquids of the body
(1) Want evidence that the steroid crackdown is working and the players aren't using using juice as much?(2) Beat the eggs with the sugar add the lemon juice and stir.(3) He griped because I had drunk all his orange juice .(4) Transfer the mixture to a bowl and stir in the vinegar, lemon juice and mustard, then slowly add the olive oil.(5) Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the vinegar, lemon juice , oil, salt and pepper.(6) add the juice of a lemon(7) So take your mother's advice and drink some orange juice !(8) First of all pub visits would mean drinking cola or orange juice .(9) the batteries have run out of juice(10) The industrial-strength stainless steel cutting blade is designed to juice fruits and vegetables.(11) In another bowl, zest and juice the lemons and limes, then fold through the cream.(12) Since the surgery, the woman has eaten strawberries and chocolate and drunk coffee and fruit juice , her doctors said.(13) he ran out of juice on the last lap(14) The third argument, of course, is that barring steroids is all about fairness; that it's iniquitous when some players are on the juice and others aren't.(15) Add lemon juice , pepper, and reserved meatballs and mushrooms.(16) For each mojito we use the juice from one whole lime - and a little of that green skin.
(1) orange juice :: सुन्तलको रस
(2) fruit juice :: फलफुलको रस
(3) apple juice :: स्याउको रस
(4) grape juice :: अंगूर रस
(5) lemon juice :: कागतीको रस
(6) pineapple juice :: भुईँकटर रस
(7) cranberry juice :: Cranberry रस
(8) lime juice :: कागती रस
(9) tomato juice :: गोलभेडाको रस
(10) grapefruit juice :: अंगूर को रस
1. liquid ::
2. energy ::
3. succus ::
1. lethargy ::
juice, juiced, juices, juicing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You want me
to pour you some JUICE?
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 5
I'll get you a Jamba Juice
on the way home.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 1
is grapefruit JUICE.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 4
Sippin' orange JUICE and Roq-a ♪
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
Oh, no, this is pomegranate JUICE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 8
English to Nepali Dictionary: juice
Meaning and definitions of juice, translation in Nepali language for juice with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of juice in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "juice"
What juice means in Nepali, juice meaning
in Nepali, juice definition, examples and pronunciation
of juice in Nepali language.