Noun(1) an alcoholic beverage that is distilled rather than fermented(2) a liquid substance that is a solution (or emulsion or suspension(3) the liquid in which vegetables or meat have be cooked
(1) Of course, it didn't help the performances that apparently bootleg liquor flowed freely during the location shooting.(2) They are more similar to dried beans than either crowder or black-eyed peas, and make a clear liquor when cooked.(3) Next, make sure all liquor , beer and wine is stored in a secured area.(4) With their skills at home brewing, they turned its fruit into a particularly intoxicating liquor .(5) People don't realize that if they order a tall drink they're getting the same amount of liquor as a short drink.(6) A lot of popular spicy dishes require the ingredients to be marinated in a liquor for a few hours or overnight.(7) She thought she could smell liquor on his breath, and crossed her arms.(8) The urge was there all right, to buy the cheapest illegal liquor and get drunk in the afternoon.(9) Drinking hard liquor and beer both independently contributed to the logistic regression model.(10) These had been slightly glazed with concentrated poaching liquor and dusted with what tasted like ground-down, caramelised peach crisps.(11) Consider drinking beer instead of hard liquor or wine.(12) Imagine you are making jam and have gotten to the point where you pour the steaming liquor of fruit, sugar, and pectin into the jars.(13) Poteen he explained is a very potent liquor distilled from potatoes.(14) To him spirituous liquor is a superfluous and dangerous luxury.(15) He poured some liquor into the glass and I drank everything down.(16) I could smell the liquor on his breath, and I recoiled, disgusted.
(1) liquor store :: भट्टी पसल
(2) hard liquor :: कडा रक्सी
(3) malt liquor :: MALT रक्सी
(4) cane liquor :: छडी रक्सी
(5) liquor shop :: रक्सी पसल
(6) medicinal liquor :: औषधीय रक्सी
(7) capacity for liquor :: रक्सी लागि क्षमता
1. alcohol ::
2. stock ::
4. pot liquor ::
liquor, liquored, liquoring, liquors
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Right. Right. Non-fancy LIQUOR it is.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 5
Blame it on the LIQUOR ♪
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 6
But do me a favor and unlock
the LIQUOR cabinet first.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 12
...the ability to hold one's LIQUOR
and throw darts, separately or together.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 5
Score one for LIQUOR and poor judgment.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 3
English to Nepali Dictionary: liquor
Meaning and definitions of liquor, translation in Nepali language for liquor with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of liquor in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "liquor"
What liquor means in Nepali, liquor meaning
in Nepali, liquor definition, examples and pronunciation
of liquor in Nepali language.