Noun(1) a midday meal
Verb(1) take the midday meal(2) provide a midday meal for
(1) He finished his lunch with his friend, Luke, before proceeding to leave his tray at a counter.(2) We had a quick picnic lunch at one of the wooden tables and set off.(3) do join us for lunch(4) As I ate my packed lunch , I wandered through the tiny cemetery butted against the church.(5) We were running a little late and I was famished, so we broke a rule and had a light lunch in the coffee shop.(6) I'll try and meet up with him to walk to our lockers and then lunch together.(7) An excellent buffet lunch was prepared and served by the trainees in catering.(8) a vegetarian lunch(9) public relations people lunch their clients there(10) There is also a lunch menu, priced at Ôö¼├║17 for three courses.(11) Their lobbyists breakfast, lunch and dine our elected representatives every day.(12) We enjoyed a relaxing leisurely lunch before starting the afternoon session.(13) But meanwhile George's mother had cooked a delicious Sunday lunch .(14) They had just finished their lunch in the cafeteria.(15) Meanwhile, Jimmy was in school eating lunch with his friends.(16) We need to get our school lunch programs back in healthy order.
(1) have lunch :: भोजन
(2) lunch box :: खाजा बक्स
(3) after lunch :: खाजा पछि
(4) lunch break :: खाजा ब्रेक
(5) packed lunch :: प्याक गरीएकाे खाना
(6) have a lunch :: एक भोजन
(7) free lunch :: निःशुल्क भोजन
(8) before lunch :: खानाअघि
(9) at lunch :: खाजा मा
(10) business lunch :: व्यापार भोजन
1. midday meal ::
2. luncheon ::
3. brunch ::
4. light meal ::
5. snack ::
6. power lunch ::
lunch, lunched, lunches, lunching
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Now I need
to pack your LUNCH?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 10
We should have LUNCH one day.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
Sorry, guys, but Secret Agent
Laser Obstacle Lunch is just stupid.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 18
Maybe after LUNCH we can go
to Marie Callender's and have some pie.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 6
Sheldon has LUNCH with another woman,
and somehow my wife yells at me.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 24
English to Nepali Dictionary: lunch
Meaning and definitions of lunch, translation in Nepali language for lunch with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of lunch in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "lunch"
What lunch means in Nepali, lunch meaning
in Nepali, lunch definition, examples and pronunciation
of lunch in Nepali language.