Noun(1) the state of being pregnant; the period from conception to birth when a woman carries a developing fetus in her uterus(2) the kinship relation between an offspring and the mother(3) the quality of having or showing the tenderness and warmth and affection of or befitting a mother
(1) Expectant mothers can register at any maternity or child welfare centre.(2) Is there anywhere in Bangkok to buy reasonably-priced maternity clothes?(3) she is not a woman with an interest in maternity(4) Mothers could transfer some maternity pay and leave to fathers.(5) In appropriating reproductive power without women, it enacts an appropriation of maternity by patriarchy.(6) A number of these patterns are concerned with maternity and child health.(7) Both images collapse universality and individuality into monumentalized maternity .(8) Turning maternity into a civic duty, Fascism put more responsibility on the shoulders of women, without granting them any new rights.(9) People say that maternity is never in doubt but paternity always is.(10) The National Birth & Motherhood Survey 2002 paints a grim picture of modern maternity .(11) Speaking of being large and in charge, let us talk for a moment about the issue of maternity clothes.(12) And for you women who've been pregnant and worn maternity pants, you know how ridiculous those things look.(13) As an image of serene worshipful maternity she has yet to be matched.(14) Unlike Achilles, who enjoyed divine maternity , Odysseus is solely of human parentage.(15) The plan covers options for life insurance, widowhood insurance and maternity benefits.(16) Speaking from the mother's position, she shows that maternity is characterised by division.
(1) maternity leave :: सुत्केरी बिदा
(2) maternity ward :: प्रसूति वार्ड
(3) maternity dress :: प्रसूति पोशाक
(4) maternity hospital :: प्रसूति अस्पताल
(5) maternity clothes :: प्रसूति लुगा
(6) maternity wear :: प्रसूति वेयर
(7) maternity allowance :: प्रसूति भत्ता
(8) maternity unit :: प्रसूति एकाइ
(9) maternity department :: प्रसूति विभाग
3. gestation ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I imagine MATERNITY clothes.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 5
Kim, the night manager,
went on MATERNITY leave...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 3
Oh, that's right.
Maternity leave's almost over.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 20
when I was on MATERNITY leave.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 13
English to Nepali Dictionary: maternity
Meaning and definitions of maternity, translation in Nepali language for maternity with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of maternity in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "maternity"
What maternity means in Nepali, maternity meaning
in Nepali, maternity definition, examples and pronunciation
of maternity in Nepali language.