Noun(1) a thorough physical examination; includes a variety of tests depending on the age and sex and health of the person
Adjective(1) relating to the study or practice of medicine(2) requiring or amenable to treatment by medicine especially as opposed to surgery(3) of or belonging to Aesculapius or the healing art
(1) For the medical profession, this included all doctors other than doctors in training.(2) Only two weeks ago he had a medical check-up which gave him a clean bill of health.(3) The medical profession in the developed countries has a vital part to play in bringing this about.(4) In the medical profession the stigma around mental illness has rarely been addressed.(5) If ever there were a flurry of activity in medical science, stem cells has to be it.(6) Mark was admitted to a medical ward and calmed down after being given medication.(7) When he retired he wrote a book on medical science for lay people and prospective doctors.(8) Heart failure is the most common single cause of death in many hospital medical wards.(9) It is disappointing to see such views expressed by a psychiatrist in a respected medical journal.(10) Fortunately, advances in medical science mean this type of event is now less likely to be fatal.(11) Our medical centre has expertise in skin cancer that could be of benefit to others.(12) He was discharged to a medical ward on day 22 still with some minor cognitive deficit.(13) One of my duties was to interview and examine patients newly admitted to the indigent medical ward.(14) The costs included the direct medical costs of health care within the programme and elsewhere.(15) she received medical treatment(16) The main threat to the Australian divisions, though, is not the medical profession.
(1) medical care :: चिकित्सा हेरविचार
(2) medical record :: चिकित्सा रेकर्ड
(3) medical insurance :: चिकित्सा बीमा
(4) medical treatment :: चिकित्सा उपचार
(5) medical doctor :: चिकित्सा डाक्टर
(6) medical supplies :: चिकित्सा आपूर्ति
(7) medical equipment :: चिकित्सा उपकरण
(8) medical examination :: मेडिकल परीक्षा
(9) medical device :: चिकित्सा उपकरण
(10) medical student :: चिकित्सा विद्यार्थी
1. health check ::
2. medical examination ::
3. checkup ::
4. medical checkup ::
5. medical exam ::
medical, medically, medicals, premedical
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
that wasn't a MEDICAL emergency?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 19
I assume this MEDICAL center's
treated the burns on your bottom...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 9
and I wound up
paying his MEDICAL bills,
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
"At 06:15 pm
the MEDICAL team will come in.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 5
...as MEDICAL help is 18 hours away
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
English to Nepali Dictionary: medical
Meaning and definitions of medical, translation in Nepali language for medical with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of medical in Nepali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "medical"
What medical means in Nepali, medical meaning in Nepali, medical definition, examples and pronunciation of medical in Nepali language.