Noun(1) the branches of medical science that deal with nonsurgical techniques(2) (medicine(3) the learned profession that is mastered by graduate training in a medical school and that is devoted to preventing or alleviating or curing diseases and injuries(4) punishment for one's actions
Verb(1) treat medicinally, treat with medicine
(1) It is also useful for students and teachers of medicine and the biomedical sciences.(2) Clean water, rather than food or medicine , was cited as the most acute need in southern and central Iraq.(3) After a varied career he decided to study medicine and entered general practice.(4) The interdependence is particularly evident in science and medicine .(5) Until then, I had considered medicine as merely a science used to heal human bodies.(6) he made distinguished contributions to pathology and medicine(7) As in all things in medicine , medical diagnosis requires prudence, and more than a modicum of common sense.(8) They desperately need medicine and food - and I think they need toys for the children.(9) an aid convoy loaded with food and medicine(10) The challenge is to develop models of care integrating nephrology and geriatric medicine .(11) Every culture had its Shamans, who in turn took on the magic mantle of medicine .(12) The holistic therapies might lead medicine back towards the holism of the ancient systems.(13) A sound knowledge of medical ethics is essential to the good practice of medicine .(14) It may very well be that gene therapy is medicine 's future; indeed our own future.(15) Fleur was murdering him by use of bad medicine(16) The lack of electricity, medicine , food and water will take many more lives in the weeks ahead.
(1) medicine cabinet :: चिकित्सा मन्त्री
(2) cough medicine :: खोकी चिकित्सा
(3) take medicine :: अौसधी लिउ
(4) medicine ball :: चिकित्सा बल
(5) medicine chest :: चिकित्सा छाती
(6) herbal medicine :: हर्बल चिकित्सा
(7) some medicine :: केही चिकित्सा
(8) medicine man :: चिकित्सा मानिस
(9) medicine bottle :: चिकित्सा बोतल
(10) internal medicine :: आन्तरिक चिकित्सा
1. medication ::
2. medicament ::
3. drug ::
4. prescription ::
5. pharmaceutical ::
6. dose ::
7. treatment ::
8. remedy ::
9. cure ::
10. nostrum ::
11. panacea ::
12. cure-all ::
14. physic ::
15. medicate ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 5
of Prosthetic Medicine
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 13
I'm not saying that I'll study MEDICINE,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 6
Really? You're taking MEDICINE
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 14
I think it’s the MEDICINE, it got me sick.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 5
English to Nepali Dictionary: medicine
Meaning and definitions of medicine, translation in Nepali language for medicine with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of medicine in Nepali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "medicine"
What medicine means in Nepali, medicine meaning in Nepali, medicine definition, examples and pronunciation of medicine in Nepali language.