Noun(1) a means or instrumentality for storing or communicating information(2) the surrounding environment(3) an intervening substance through which signals can travel as a means for communication(4) (bacteriology, solid or liquid(5) a liquid with which pigment is mixed by a painter(6) (biology(7) an intervening substance through which something is achieved(8) a state that is intermediate between extremes; a middle position(9) someone who serves as an intermediary between the living and the dead(10) (usually plural(11) an occupation for which you are especially well suited
Adjective(1) around the middle of a scale of evaluation(2) (meat
(1) True communication can only occur between people with equal access to the medium in which the communication is taking place.(2) This would let users treat the drive as a floppy drive or hard drive, making it an easier to use storage medium .(3) She looked to be in her mid-thirties and had medium length brown hair.(4) Her medium length brown hair was loose and hung over her back.(5) Tape is the overwhelming computer medium of choice for archiving.(6) During the winter of 1978, the owner was contacted by a professional medium .(7) The culture medium in the glass containers was exchanged every 2 days.(8) And woodblocks have remained the dominant medium for Japanese print artists until our days.(9) A common answer is ├ö├ç├┐anything that can be used as a medium of exchange├ö├ç├û.(10) I smiled and ruffled her medium length light brown hair slightly.(11) The other pieces were in ceramic, the medium for which the artist is best known.(12) When a pigment has a high scattering power in relation to the medium , the paint will be dense and opaque in appearance.(13) The company began as a medium for senior dancers to perform.(14) O'Connell sells contemporary glass sculpture, a popular medium for homes full of sun on the water.(15) He was a hard-hitting batsman and an excellent opening medium pace bowler.(16) Copy files to and from the device as you would with any other storage medium .
(1) medium length :: मध्यम लम्बाइ
(2) mass medium :: आम मध्यम
(3) of medium height :: मध्यम उचाइ को
(4) medium-sized :: मध्यम आकारको
(5) medium of exchange :: विनिमय को मध्यम
(6) medium build :: मध्यम गठन
(7) storage medium :: भण्डारण माध्यम
(8) culture medium :: संस्कृति मध्यम
1. average ::
2. intermediate ::
4. habitat ::
6. middle way ::
7. mass medium ::
9. sensitive ::
10. culture medium ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...that simultaneously translates
the information into a tactile MEDIUM.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 21
I need a growth MEDIUM, and someone
polished off the apricot yogurt.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 11
an MEDIUM that dates back
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 10
We got mild, MEDIUM
and muy caliente.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 12
I hope extra small is okay,
for some reason Wolowitz took a MEDIUM.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 13
English to Nepali Dictionary: medium
Meaning and definitions of medium, translation in Nepali language for medium with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of medium in Nepali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "medium"
What medium means in Nepali, medium meaning in Nepali, medium definition, examples and pronunciation of medium in Nepali language.