Noun(1) 12 o'clock at night; the middle of the night
(1) At midnight on Monday he was on the phone organising a list of surgeons for the following day.(2) the midnight hours(3) At midnight , Frank did the usual check for the eighteen security guards in his station.(4) At midnight the owner turns off the outside lights so we can see the stars.(5) Police were called out when a group of drunken youths went on a midnight rampage.(6) At midnight every night, the bell in the bell tower was rung to summon the spirits.(7) That's all well and good, but what happens when it fancies a midnight snack and it starts coming after me!(8) The planetary day begins at sunrise and not at midnight as in the civil calendar.(9) I could go into Nice and see my friends and come back on the midnight train.(10) At midnight she slipped into the cold sea and swam until her feet touched the iron sand.(11) Here are the figures as they appeared when the poll was closed at midnight last night.(12) She joined in the midnight rush for buckets and water to dampen down the cottage roof.(13) The Hollywood sign was bathed in red white and blue at midnight as fireworks lit the cold but clear night sky.(14) a midnight deadline(15) The blaze broke out at midnight and five fire crews worked through the night to pump water from a nearby river.(16) As he confesses, Victor has raided slaughterhouses in his midnight expeditions.
(1) at midnight :: मध्यरातमा
(2) after midnight :: मध्यरात पछि
(3) it's midnight :: अहिले मध्यरात छ
(4) almost midnight :: लगभग मध्यरात
(5) burn the midnight oil :: आधी रात तेल बाल्न
(6) midnight mass :: मध्यरातमा ठूलो
(7) midnight blue :: मध्यरातमा नीलो
(8) midnight sun :: मध्यरातको सुर्य
1. twelve midnight ::
2. the middle of the night ::
रात को बीचमा
3. the witching hour ::
को witching घण्टा
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 11
The instructions are very clear.
Don't feed the gremlins after MIDNIGHT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 4
and later, the LEGO store is
having a MIDNIGHT madness sale.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 23
Midnight blue or silver?
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 6
but I don't know if I can wait
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 11
English to Nepali Dictionary: midnight
Meaning and definitions of midnight, translation in Nepali language for midnight with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of midnight in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "midnight"
What midnight means in Nepali, midnight meaning
in Nepali, midnight definition, examples and pronunciation
of midnight in Nepali language.