Noun(1) physical strength
(1) The empathy was evidently always with the freedom fighter as he took on the might of the oppressor.(2) He called together the remnants of his tribe and the might of the enemy was overturned.(3) He then asked doctors to phone in with suggestions of what might be wrong with him.(4) he said he might be late(5) Suggestions for reforms that might limit house price inflation are plentiful enough.(6) It can handle a bit of rough treatment, so kids can use all their might to pull out a stalk.(7) I was wondering if you have any suggestions as to what might be best for me considering his size.(8) But when a friend suggested the story might not be true she contacted the Advertiser for help.(9) and who might you be?(10) More than that, he knew his friend would cope against the might of Real Madrid.(11) you might try nonprescription pain relievers(12) this might be true(13) a convincing display of military might(14) The might of the Roman Empire came from its wealth in precious metals, not from its productivity.(15) you might have told me!(16) economic might
(1) may :: सक्छ
(2) might have :: हुन सक्छ
(3) might as well :: शायद साथै
(4) you might as well :: तपाईं साथै शायद
(5) as might be expected :: रूपमा अपेक्षित हुन सक्छ
(6) might is right :: शायद सही छ
(7) pigs might fly :: सुँगुरहरु उड सक्छ
(8) might well :: शायद राम्रो
(9) military might :: सैन्य सक्छ
(10) might-have-been :: सक्छ-छ-भएको
1. strength ::
2. force ::
3. power ::
4. vigor ::
5. energy ::
6. brawn ::
7. powerfulness ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
That it MIGHT not be
this Boetticher after all.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 6
Not only stands, i-it MIGHT be
an even bigger idea
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 10
Anyone who MIGHT testify on your behalf.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 3
On the other hand,
it MIGHT have been the Brussels sprouts.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 2
...so you MIGHT have to do
most of the heavy lifting.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 4
English to Nepali Dictionary: might
Meaning and definitions of might, translation in Nepali language for might with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of might in Nepali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "might"
What might means in Nepali, might meaning in Nepali, might definition, examples and pronunciation of might in Nepali language.