Noun(1) a unit of time equal to 60 seconds or 1/60th of an hour(2) an indefinitely short time(3) a particular point in time(4) a unit of angular distance equal to a 60th of a degree(5) a short note(6) distance measured by the time taken to cover it
Adjective(1) infinitely or immeasurably small(2) characterized by painstaking care and detailed examination
(1) Well, let's get to Mohamed Atta for a minute because you mentioned him as well.(2) McIntyre lifted his players during the half-time break but a glazing miss in the first minute of the second period could have proved costly.(3) For a minute there I thought I was visiting my dad (who's lived there since 1980).(4) Unfortunately, the presence of minute ore particles had a real impact on our attempt to photograph the ships.(5) The springs' colors changed, too, as minute particles of broken rock muddied the waters.(6) Administrative officials should learn to delegate jobs to avoid being trapped into minute management details.(7) Every minute detail was made available at the stalls, and the company officials were present for giving more information.(8) Paul and Rosie had to undertake training sessions, and the whole family had to have their background examined in minute detail.(9) Men focus first on minute detail, and operate most easily with a certain detachment.(10) When I point this out to her, McCartney thinks for a minute .(11) Think about the bit in the brackets for a minute .(12) she spends every spare minute with him(13) The lacquer contains minute ceramic particles which harden in the paintshop oven and form a barrier that's difficult to mar in any way.(14) I'll only be a minute(15) he was here a minute ago(16) I told Aziza every minute detail, about the angry Jewish slave and the pharaoh's reaction to the stories I told.
(1) just a minute :: एकैछिन
(2) last minute :: अन्तिम समय
(3) a minute :: एक मिनेट
(4) in a minute :: एक मिनेटमा
(5) at the last minute :: पछिल्लो मिनेट मा
(6) every minute :: हरेक मिनेट
(7) per minute :: प्रति मिनेट
(8) minute hand :: मिनेट हात
(9) revolutions per minute :: प्रति मिनेट क्रांतियों
(10) a minute ago :: एक मिनेट पहिले
1. negligible ::
2. exhaustive ::
3. narrow ::
4. infinitesimal ::
5. moment ::
6. point ::
8. min ::
9. mo ::
10. hour ::
11. minute of arc ::
चाप को मिनेट
minute, minuted, minutely, minuteness, minutes, minuting
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Uh, we're back here.
We'll be out in a MINUTE.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 5
Give me a MINUTE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 6
Wait a MINUTE,
Leonard made you aware of that?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 15
because I'm burning
10 grand a MINUTE
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 13
- Sheldon, you got a MINUTE?
- Of course, my good friend. Come in.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 15
English to Nepali Dictionary: minute
Meaning and definitions of minute, translation in Nepali language for minute with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of minute in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "minute"
What minute means in Nepali, minute meaning
in Nepali, minute definition, examples and pronunciation
of minute in Nepali language.