गायब, गुमाउनु, अभाव महसुस, छल्नु
Noun(1) a young female(2) a failure to hit (or meet or find etc(3) a form of address for an unmarried woman
Verb(1) fail to perceive or to catch with the senses or the mind(2) feel or suffer from the lack of(3) fail to attend an event or activity(4) leave undone or leave out(5) fail to reach or get to(6) be without(7) fail to reach(8) be absent(9) fail to experience
(1) I enjoy it when you touch me, but I'm not sure if that's just because I miss physical contact.(2) You miss your menstrual period and confirm with a doctor that you're pregnant.(3) We hope that she's alive, but we really miss just seeing her, knowing what's going on.(4) For some reason I miss the turn off for the country train arrivals.(5) don't miss the chance to hear her(6) ├ö├ç├┐Well hello, young miss ,├ö├ç├û a man who looked to be in his late years greeted with a smile.(7) But pitying her as an icon of suffering would miss the point.(8) he didn't miss a day at school(9) he's rich├ö├ç├Âhe won't miss the money(10) if we miss a few things in the first draft, we can add them later(11) Personally, I would miss my girls too much if I gave it up.(12) she didn't miss her purse until the next morning(13) don't miss the chance to visit the breathtaking Dolomites(14) Ten minutes from the end King made up for his dreadful miss with a terrific right-foot curler which sailed into the top corner.(15) He also had to hold his hands up afterwards to a glaring miss late in the game.(16) we'll miss the train if he doesn't hurry
(1) to miss :: सम्झना गर्न
(2) miss out :: बाहिर सम्झना
(3) near miss :: नजिकै मिस
(4) miss the bus :: बस सम्झना
(5) miss the train :: रेल सम्झना
(6) miss out on :: बाहिर सम्झना
(7) miss the point :: बिन्दु सम्झना
(8) miss a friend :: एक मित्र सम्झना
1. failure ::
2. young woman ::
3. misfire ::
4. missy ::
5. fail to hit ::
हिट गर्न असफल
6. fail to catch ::
7. be too late for ::
लागि ढिलो हुन
8. fail to hear ::
10. fail to attend ::
11. let slip ::
12. avoid ::
13. pine for ::
14. lose ::
15. lack ::
16. escape ::
17. drop ::
1. attend ::
miss, missed, misses, missing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Uh, yes. You, MISS.WOMAN:
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 20
One hour. If you MISS it,
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
- What did we MISS?
- I couldn't explain it if I tried.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 12
I MISS him so much.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 1
The guy has gone totally maverick.
He's Miss Daisy with binoculars.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
English to Nepali Dictionary: miss
Meaning and definitions of miss, translation in Nepali language for miss with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of miss in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "miss"
What miss means in Nepali, miss meaning
in Nepali, miss definition, examples and pronunciation
of miss in Nepali language.