Noun(1) a decorative strip used for ornamentation or finishing(2) a decorative recessed or relieved surface on an edge(3) sculpture produced by molding(4) a preliminary sculpture in wax or clay from which a finished work can be copied
Verb(1) form in clay, wax, etc(2) form by pouring (e.g., wax or hot metal(3) make something, usually for a specific function
(1) a decorative plaster moulding placed at the centre of a ceiling(2) you can fit a strip of hardwood cove moulding into the corner(3) Adjustment of the cutting heads allows a great variety of moldings to be manufactured.(4) Interestingly, the tops of the front legs are decorated with cove moldings - a bit of extra work that contrasts with the other timesaving features.(5) I've seen some wallpapers and ceiling moldings that have blown my mind.(6) In earlier times, it was not unusual for the architect to design his own decorative moldings , including the profile for the handrail.(7) In keeping with local period practice, appropriate decorative moldings , cornices, and other architectural trim have been installed.(8) The biggest problem is in finding hardwood moldings other than oak.(9) What defines the character of a house are the details, such as a beautiful stair railing, well-crafted moldings around windows and doors, and useful, finely tailored built-ins.(10) There are several techniques for creating beautiful moldings and architectural embellishments for very little money.(11) The lounges and dining rooms are immensely pretty, with parquet floors, pastel walls, white stucco decorative mouldings and painted rococo ceilings in the Tiepolo style.(12) On the side panels, curving architectural moldings loom above business-suited men clutching Martinis and scraps of paper.(13) Atlantic Coast began operations in 1987 and imports 30 percent of its wood mouldings .(14) Decorative moldings ran along the tops and bottoms of the walls.(15) We often draw on the same material to shape window and door openings, create moldings , or form extensions or shelves that grow from the walls.(16) If you have a well-equipped workshop with a table saw, a router, and power sanders, you can mill moldings to imitate or duplicate ones that you've seen in a book or magazine.
(1) mold :: मोल्ड
(2) injection molding :: इंजेक्शन मोल्डिंग
(3) molding machine :: मोल्डिंग मिसिन
(4) molding-making :: सजावट बनाउने
(5) molding sand :: सजावट बालुवा
2. casting ::
3. border ::
4. shape ::
5. determine ::
6. forge ::
7. model ::
8. mildew ::
9. cast ::
English to Nepali Dictionary: moulding
Meaning and definitions of moulding, translation in Nepali language for moulding with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of moulding in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "moulding"
What moulding means in Nepali, moulding meaning
in Nepali, moulding definition, examples and pronunciation
of moulding in Nepali language.