Noun(1) one of the contractile organs of the body(2) animal tissue consisting predominantly of contractile cells(3) a bully employed as a thug or bodyguard(4) authority or power or force (especially when used in a coercive way(5) possessing muscular strength
Verb(1) make one's way by force
(1) They'd just pay their better players more, and use their financial muscle to build a dominant team.(2) The silver of the cuffs that bind his hands together behind his back glint as they muscle him down in the direction of the street below, where many sprawling police cars have gathered.(3) But it is an election year and these groups are ready to flex the political muscle .(4) He thought Luke was all muscle and no brains.(5) In this condition, muscle and fibrous tissues of the renal artery wall thicken and harden into rings.(6) But he needed some financial muscle , a little fiscal clout to open a few doors for him.(7) His Parliamentary opponents delightedly congratulated each other on their unprecedented exhibition of constitutional muscle .(8) He was at least twice my size, all muscle and brute strength.(9) These groups are easy targets because they don't have the political muscle or the money.(10) The six-liter, 325-horsepower turbo diesel engine can muscle you up loose inclines and keep you in the passing lane.(11) Asha thought of him as a dumb jockey with no brains but plenty of muscle .(12) the calf muscle(13) The government would provide money to groups of volunteers to give financial muscle to land care projects across the nation.(14) The crafting of such language, potent with muscle and brain, lends objective shape to the act of consciousness itself.(15) But without our brain and muscle not a single wheel can turn.(16) He was a young kid, and now they were going to muscle him out of there.
(1) smooth muscle :: चिल्लो मांसपेशी
(2) skeletal muscle :: हड्डीको माशु
(3) calf muscle :: बाछो मांसपेशी
(4) muscle tone :: मांसपेशी टोन
(5) muscle man :: मांसपेशी मानिस
(6) muscle fiber :: मांसपेशी फाइबर
(7) muscle spasm :: मांसपेशी spasm
(8) pull a muscle :: एक मांसपेशी पुल
(9) cardiac muscle :: हृदय मांसपेशी
(10) muscle tissue :: मांसपेशी तन्तु
1. strength ::
2. influence ::
4. muscleman ::
muscle, muscled, muscles, muscling
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We need MUSCLE
and we need enforcers.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
Great. Just keep in mind astronauts lose
a lot of MUSCLE tone in space...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 4
Painkillers, MUSCLE relaxants...
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
You mock the sphincter,
but the sphincter is a class of MUSCLE...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 2
That leaves you, by default,
as the MUSCLE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 17
English to Nepali Dictionary: muscle
Meaning and definitions of muscle, translation in Nepali language for muscle with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of muscle in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "muscle"
What muscle means in Nepali, muscle meaning
in Nepali, muscle definition, examples and pronunciation
of muscle in Nepali language.