Adjective(1) controlled by or connected to another computer or to a network.
Adverb(1) while so connected or under computer control.(2) in or into operation or existence.
(1) The legwork has been taken out of the planning procedure by a Yorkshire council which has become one of the first authorities in Britain to put the whole process online .(2) Now that we have reminded them, we expect it to be online shortly.(3) Air National Guard offices are expected to go online in July.(4) Security controls had been back online as well as the little traps they planted through the space station.(5) They also say they are more interested in the Internet for online entertainment than other users, according to the study.(6) Moments later the flight control system came online , my HUD flickering into life.(7) Also available is an online shopping service that lists recommended foods based on a person's medical history.(8) The free online service is available on the Joburg City website, under e-services.(9) Godfrey has also sued several other Internet service providers and online publications.(10) The new facility came online this month and expects to ramp up to full production by March.(11) Still, only thirty-one computers were online - that is connected to each other - in 1960.(12) After the thirty seconds, the system would be completely back online and the IMX network would again run for a full year.(13) If all goes well, Munton said construction could begin as early as September, with a fully operational plant online in about a year.(14) Once inside, the controls came online as he flicked on a few switches.(15) You can find more information about online education on the internet.
(1) on-line :: मा-लाइन
(2) come online :: अनलाइन आउन
(3) online dating :: अनलाइन डेटिङ
(4) online banking :: अनलाइन बैंकिङ
(5) online help :: अनलाइन मद्दत
(6) online support :: अनलाइन समर्थन
(7) online storage :: अनलाइन भण्डारण
1. Internet ::
2. virtual ::
3. digital ::
4. cyber- ::
5. e- ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
l'm looking at it ONLINE now.
lt's a big warehouse
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 9
You can be like my,
uh, ONLINE wingman.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 17
Sometimes, I keep an ONLINE journal.
I want you to read something that I wrote.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 9
back ONLINE, Dolores.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 2
his Grey's Anatomy ONLINE fan group
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 4
English to Nepali Dictionary: online
Meaning and definitions of online, translation in Nepali language for online with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of online in Nepali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "online"
What online means in Nepali, online meaning in Nepali, online definition, examples and pronunciation of online in Nepali language.