को माध्यमबाटको माथी
- माथिअधिक बढेकोoverateओभरमा
Adjective(1) having come or been brought to a conclusion
Adverb(1) at or to a point across intervening space etc.(2) throughout an area(3) throughout a period of time(4) beyond the top or upper surface or edge; forward from an upright position(5) over the entire area
(1) We are welcomed in with open arms and hearts, and they prepare beautiful food, cooked over an open fire.(2) We've had a lot of fun over here in the last six years, but it's time to go home.(3) The boot gets tossed, it teeters on its side then rolls over with the shoe laces facing up.(4) The drysuit can be worn over a layer of clothing and it keeps its wearer completely dry and warm.(5) Flood levels over three meters deep drowned cars and drove people from their homes.(6) For a more reliable source, you need to be directly over the clay seam where the fossils are buried.(7) In just over a month the area was evacuated and the village literally vanished off the map.(8) Cook over a high heat until just wilted, cool a bit, then squeeze out most of the moisture.(9) Continue to cook over a low heat until vegetables are submerged in their own liquid.(10) The volley sailed over the front rank of soldiers and fell among the battle leaders beyond.(11) distance over time(12) Sprinkle cracker crumbs evenly over the bottom and sides, then pour in the ricotta mixture.(13) However, a Ministry of Defence official says his department has no control over the plant.(14) Working on a film in St Lucia, he almost crashes a bus over the side of a ravine.(15) John had two levels of management over him.(16) He innocently assumed that a steel cover placed over a drainpipe was safe to walk on.
(1) over- :: over-
(2) over there :: त्यहाँ माथि
(3) get over :: अधिक प्राप्त
(4) come over :: यता आउ
(5) all over :: सबै तिर
(6) hand over :: हस्तान्तरण
(7) over time :: समयको क्रमसँगै
(8) it's over :: यो भन्दा बढी छ
(9) go over :: माथि जाने
(10) turn over :: उल्ट्याउनु
2. overhead ::
3. at an end ::
6. all over ::
7. above ::
8. across ::
9. more than ::
10. on the subject of ::
over, overage, overages, overate, overs
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
♪ So then l walk OVER and say
"What in the hell is your name?" ♪
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
You got your bumper cars OVER there
down that way.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 13
Drag out our mattress
and put it OVER here.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 22
I think Leonard told me
Penny was OVER here?
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 10
I suspect one of you will be
wearing this before it's all OVER.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 2
English to Nepali Dictionary: over
Meaning and definitions of over, translation in Nepali language for over with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of over in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "over"
What over means in Nepali, over meaning
in Nepali, over definition, examples and pronunciation
of over in Nepali language.