Noun(1) a strong feeling or emotion(2) the trait of being intensely emotional(3) something that is desired intensely(4) an irrational but irresistible motive for a belief or action(5) a feeling of strong sexual desire(6) any object of warm affection or devotion(7) the suffering of Jesus at the Crucifixion
(1) In 90 minutes of compelling drama, the actors explore the impossible intricacies of love, domesticity and sexual passion .(2) Two galleries who partnered with auto dealers found that luxury car enthusiasts also have a passion for art(3) Conversing with Iglehart for any length of time, reveals a passion for the people and place of India, a place where he continues to visit on a regular basis.(4) Even if there was no formal ceremony and no icon to celebrate it, they were bound together by something stronger than erotic passion and he claims substantial credit for maintaining her rule.(5) oratory in which he gradually works himself up into a passion(6) their all-consuming passion for each other(7) Painting is something Meng has had an even stronger passion for since childhood which is when he first studied Western painting.(8) Youngsters with a passion for music relished the Devizes Summer School held last week at Southbroom Junior School.(9) She has had strong passion for old cars since childhood.(10) There was a certain complexity to the music, but it was - without a doubt - filled with passion and emotion.(11) This madness went will with the eccentric enthusiasm of hundreds of people gathered, filling the whole atmosphere with a strong current of passion and action.(12) But I think Kate got her passion , her strong feelings from approval of what here mother was doing.(13) As a Harvard MBA, he has always had very strong passion for teaching and thought effective education could help managers be more successful.(14) Fine, you stick to your mall rock and corporate emo, but we'll know where the passion and the fury really is.(15) Lancaster is surrounded by wonderful landscapes and the area is full of people with a passion for the outdoors.(16) Within the context of modernity, the autonomous artist, as a creative being, explores varying moods, passion , sentiments and emotions.
(1) passion fruit :: आवेग फल
(2) the passion :: जुनून
(3) with passion :: आवेग संग
(4) crime of passion :: आवेग को अपराध
(5) passion pit :: आवेग, पिट
(6) restrain one's passion :: कसैको आवेग रोक्न
(7) passion play :: आवेग प्ले
(8) sexual passion :: यौन आवेग
(9) passion desire :: आवेग इच्छा
1. fervor ::
3. love ::
4. enthusiasm ::
5. obsession ::
6. crucifixion ::
7. rage ::
8. mania ::
9. warmth ::
1. abomination ::
2. hate ::
3. hatred ::
dispassion, passion, passionless, passions
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It's not as exciting as
secret PASSION in the woods,
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 10
The lover lives the relationship
with PASSION, devotion, and romanticism.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 5
I admire your PASSION.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 6
Okay, so it's a crime of PASSION.
Where's the drug angle?
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
It's about the PASSION
we have for our craft.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 23
English to Nepali Dictionary: passion
Meaning and definitions of passion, translation in Nepali language for passion with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of passion in Nepali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "passion"
What passion means in Nepali, passion meaning in Nepali, passion definition, examples and pronunciation of passion in Nepali language.