Noun(1) a dough of flour and water and shortening(2) any of various baked foods made of dough or batter
(1) spread the mixture over the pastry(2) Modern recipes often call for lining the dish with pastry , so that the end result looks more like a cherry tart than a true clafoutis.(3) It's been a stodgy, indigestible day, rather like a failed suet pastry .(4) On a lightly floured surface roll the pastry into a rectangle approximately 20x13 cm.(5) To make the pastry , sift the flour and salt into a bowl and rub in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.(6) Pour a little rose water in to fruit salads, use it to flavour thick syrups or add it to pastry and biscuit doughs, or whipped cream.(7) This had thin, short pastry nicely dusted with icing sugar and was delicious.(8) Nanxiang Xiaolong has its own type of special thin pastry and a delicious mixture contained in the shell.(9) I'm happy enough to make pastry with vegetable oil but a crumble needs something more solid.(10) Line a large 9-inch pie plate or flan dish with shortcrust pastry, oatmeal pastry or potato.(11) The signature dish consists of filo pastry stuffed with haggis sitting on a sweet plum sauce.(12) It then offered several sets of instructions for using dough in cookies, pastry , bread, and the like.(13) Roll out the pastry on a lightly floured surface to the thickness of a Ôö¼├║1 coin.(14) Bake the pastry until golden brown, flattening it with a spatula if it begins to bubble during baking.(15) I also tried a coconut cream pie with a chocolate base and pastry .(16) To make the basic suet pastry , sift the flour, baking powder and salt together, then rub in the suet.
(1) pastry shop :: केक पसल
(2) puff pastry :: Puff केक
(3) pastry cook :: केक कुक
(4) pastry chef :: केक महाराज
(5) pastry bag :: केक झोला
(6) shortcrust pastry :: shortcrust केक
(7) flaky pastry :: अस्थिर केक
(8) pastry cream :: केक क्रीम
1. cake ::
2. doughnut ::
3. croissant ::
4. cruller ::
7. tart ::
8. tartlet ::
9. pie ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Stale PASTRY is hollow succor
to a man who is bereft of ostrich.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 19
A chocolate PASTRY,
because I like them very much.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
I wanted children, and she wanted
a PASTRY chef named "Jean-Philippe".
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 8
...devastated, the Danes never invent
their namesake PASTRY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 3
Sweetie, you can be
any PASTRY you want.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 23
English to Nepali Dictionary: pastry
Meaning and definitions of pastry, translation in Nepali language for pastry with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of pastry in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "pastry"
What pastry means in Nepali, pastry meaning
in Nepali, pastry definition, examples and pronunciation
of pastry in Nepali language.