Noun(1) (plural, men or women or children(2) the body of citizens of a state or country(3) members of a family line(4) the common people generally
Verb(1) fill with people(2) furnish with people
(1) The voters rejected the referendum because they did not like the people who advocated it.(2) He was not popular with the people of England and he had to use force to maintain his control on England.(3) his reforms no longer have the support of the people(4) the Irish people(5) The great tribune of the people lost the confidence of his constituency party.(6) Three of the people from my science class were there, and a few others I was acquainted with.(7) it was his intention to people the town with English colonists(8) Staff warn that as the exhibition contains human remains some people may find it disturbing.(9) the earthquake killed 30,000 people(10) Then in a sugary way he said he had no time for us and attends only to the people in his constituency.(11) He promised to work to the best of his ability for all of the people of the constituency.(12) I feel they are aiming at older people and people in wealthy jobs more than the younger generation.(13) I have always had an almost perverse desire to mix with people who make their living from crime.(14) When one of the people in the middle makes a mistake they have to walk to the edge of the field and start watching again.(15) They work hard to build up good relations with people in the communities they work in.(16) he is very much a man of the people
(1) person :: व्यक्ति
(2) the people :: मानिसहरू
(3) some people :: केही मानिसहरू
(4) many people :: धेरै मानिसहरू
(5) young people :: युवा
(6) most people :: धेरै जस्तो मान्छेहरु
(7) other people :: अन्य मानिसहरु
(8) a lot of people :: मान्छे धेरै
(9) nice people :: राम्रो मान्छे
(10) old people :: पुरानो मान्छे
(11) poor people :: गरिब
1. human beings ::
3. common people ::
4. family ::
5. race ::
6. citizenry ::
7. the great unwashed ::
8. populate ::
1. aristocracy ::
2. best ::
सबै भन्दा राम्रो
3. choice ::
4. cream ::
5. elect ::
6. elite ::
7. fat ::
8. flower ::
9. pick ::
10. pink ::
11. pride ::
people, peopled, peoples, peopling, unpeople
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Our PEOPLE are out there.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 6
Look at me.
I'm in the real world of ordinary PEOPLE...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 4
or because of PEOPLE like me.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 8
No jury would convict us
because PEOPLE love monkeys.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 21
Uh, science has a history
of difficult PEOPLE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 18
English to Nepali Dictionary: people
Meaning and definitions of people, translation in Nepali language for people with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of people in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "people"
What people means in Nepali, people meaning
in Nepali, people definition, examples and pronunciation
of people in Nepali language.