Noun(1) something that resembles a tablet of medicine in shape or size(2) a dose of medicine in the form of a small pellet(3) a unpleasant or tiresome person(4) something unpleasant or offensive that must be tolerated or endured(5) a contraceptive in the form of a pill containing estrogen and progestin to inhibit ovulation and so prevent conception
(1) Many have swallowed the bitter pill and tried again, often with salutiferous effects.(2) I was on the pill as well but we decided to use a condom.(3) Women who were currently on the birth control pill were expected to be less likely than women who were not on the pill to indicate intentions to use condoms with a new partner in the future.(4) But if she is on the pill and taking antibiotics, the one will lessen the effect of the other.(5) Pregnant women and those on the pill are at the highest risk of developing deep vein thrombosis on long-distance flights.(6) I could always go into Planned Parenthood, not tell them about my pulmonary embolism, and get back on the pill , but I'm not sure that it would be worth it.(7) She has a four year old child, had a termination two years ago, and is on the pill .(8) If you've used condoms only, for instance, you can ask about going on the pill or another hormonal method for contraceptive backup.(9) That occurs mainly in people who have been on the pill for more than 10 years and who smoke cigarettes.(10) is she on the pill ?(11) These women faced a 60 percent greater risk of getting pregnant while on the pill .(12) she is on the pill(13) I went on the pill for the first time a couple of months ago, and since then I've been crying a lot, for no apparent reason.(14) She was on the pill or at least she had said she was.(15) This is the largest women's health study ever done and contradicts other research on the pill .(16) They may be inhaled or swallowed as a pill or liquid.
(1) sleeping pill :: सुत्ने गोली
(2) take a pill :: एक गोली लिन
(3) the pill :: गोली
(4) bitter pill :: तीतो गोली
(5) birth control pill :: जन्म नियन्त्रण गोली
(6) chill pill :: चिसो गोली
(7) poison pill :: विष गोली
(8) contraceptive pill :: गर्भनिरोधक गोली
(9) blue pill :: नीलो गोली
1. tablet ::
2. lozenge ::
3. contraceptive pill ::
pill, pilled, pilling, pills
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
If you can't find
a PILL for that here,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 17
Ahem. Okay, I would like to talk to you about
our new birth-control PILL, Femivra.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 4
Maybe she can use it as a
wearable PILL caddy.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 19
His PILL caddy is,
like, this big.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 14
We can wrap the PILL in cheese,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 21
English to Nepali Dictionary: pill
Meaning and definitions of pill, translation in Nepali language for pill with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of pill in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "pill"
What pill means in Nepali, pill meaning
in Nepali, pill definition, examples and pronunciation
of pill in Nepali language.