Noun(1) an edible tuber native to South America; a staple food of Ireland(2) annual native to South America having underground stolons bearing edible starchy tubers; widely cultivated as a garden vegetable; vines are poisonous
(1) the meal comes with rice or potato(2) So we're talking really about wheat, cow's milk, and the potato family.(3) mashed potato(4) He was the perfect host, cooking us all potato soup and rice on a kerosene stove.(5) As it is, the potato belongs to the botanical family, Solanacea, to which poisonous plants like the nightshade belong.(6) We enjoyed a lunch of a potato leek soup topped off with grated Parmesan cheese.(7) leek and potato soup(8) More spuds, plus homegrown leeks, red onions and garlic made the potato and leek soup I'll be enjoying for lunch tomorrow.(9) These standards mean starchy foods such as bread, potatoes , rice and pasta must not be cooked in oil or fat more than three times a week.(10) Cook the potatoes in simmering salted water for 20 min or until tender.(11) For the same reason, avoid planting your runners in soil that has been used for growing potatoes the previous year.(12) By the end of May, the oats, corn, and beans were all well above the ground and the potatoes were on their way.(13) People farm corn, manioc, potatoes , beans, and rice for their personal use.(14) Conventional wisdom dictates that starchy foods such as potatoes should give up their sugar slowly into the bloodstream.(15) If you plant potatoes in your garden, potatoes will grow - not carrots or daisies.(16) In his younger years Paddy went to work at the beet and potatoes harvesting in the English Midlands.
(1) potato chips :: आलु चिप्स
(2) couch potato :: ओछ्यान आलु
(3) potato chip :: आलु चिप्स
(4) sweet potato :: गुलियो आलु
(5) baked potato :: पाकेका आलु
(6) mashed potato :: मसले आलु
(7) potato salad :: आलुको सलाद
(8) potato masher :: आलु masher
(9) potato soup :: आलु सूप
(10) potato starch :: आलु स्टार्च
2. spud ::
3. tater ::
4. white potato ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Hey, did you have
any of that POTATO salad?
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 9
couldn't power a POTATO clock.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 12
But if you don't mind me asking, uh,
the POTATO clock, how does it work?
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 22
Instead of underpants, I covered
my crotch with POTATO salad. Thoughts?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 15
Nothing beats a lap dance
and a baked POTATO bar, huh?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 21
English to Nepali Dictionary: potato
Meaning and definitions of potato, translation in Nepali language for potato with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of potato in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "potato"
What potato means in Nepali, potato meaning
in Nepali, potato definition, examples and pronunciation
of potato in Nepali language.