Verb(1) make ready or suitable or equip in advance for a particular purpose or for some use, event, etc(2) prepare for eating by applying heat(3) to prepare verbally, either for written or spoken delivery(4) arrange by systematic planning and united effort(5) educate for a future role or function(6) create by training and teaching(7) lead up to and soften by sounding the dissonant note in it as a consonant note in the preceding chord(8) undergo training or instruction in preparation for a particular role, function, or profession
(1) prepare a brief summary of the article(2) Ticket holders have access to several stations where chefs prepare the food in woks and large sautÔö£┬« pans.(3) Are your food preferences simple or do you prepare meals with many ingredients that must be stored?(4) prepare yourself for a shock!(5) to prepare for a wedding(6) she took time off to prepare for her exams(7) I have a talk in San Diego this afternoon, and before then I have to prepare my overheads and teach my copyright class.(8) Reverse osmosis is used to prepare drinking water from sea water.(9) to prepare a report(10) to prepare sb for bad news(11) wash your hands before you prepare the food(12) Justices adjourned the case so the youth offending team can prepare a pre-sentence report considering all possible sentences.(13) She was going to be my adopted mother and taught me quite a few things, such as how to prepare food, cook rice, etc.(14) However none of those were able to prepare me for dealing with change properly.(15) He used this method to prepare sodium, potassium, calcium, and other elements for the first time.(16) to prepare for Christmas
(1) prepare food :: खाना तयार
(2) prepare for :: लागि तयार
(3) prepare dinner :: खाने तयार
(4) prepare the food :: खाना तयार
(5) prepare a meal :: खानाको तयारी
(6) prepare meals :: भोजन तयार
(7) prepare for war :: युद्ध लागि तयार
(8) prepare a lesson :: एउटा पाठ तयार
(9) prepare lunch :: खाजा तयार
2. cook ::
3. get ready ::
4. train ::
5. study ::
6. instruct ::
7. brace ::
8. gear up ::
9. develop ::
10. devise ::
11. groom ::
12. make ::
prepare, prepared, prepares, preparing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Is there any way we can put this off
until I have more time to PREPARE?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 15
Prepare her for release.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 9
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 7
Prepare to have your ass
handed to you.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
All right, we have a turn
coming up here, so PREPARE
to apply the brakes.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 4
English to Nepali Dictionary: prepare
Meaning and definitions of prepare, translation in Nepali language for prepare with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of prepare in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "prepare"
What prepare means in Nepali, prepare meaning
in Nepali, prepare definition, examples and pronunciation
of prepare in Nepali language.