- मुद्रणमुद्रण योग्यमुद्रितमुद्रकमुद्रण
Noun(1) the text appearing in a book, newspaper, or other printed publication(2) a picture or design printed from an engraving(3) a visible indication made on a surface(4) availability in printed form(5) a copy of a movie on film (especially a particular version of it(6) a fabric with a dyed pattern pressed onto it (usually by engraved rollers(7) a printed picture produced from a photographic negative
Verb(1) put into print(2) write as if with print; not cursive(3) make into a print(4) reproduce by printing
(1) Thanks for being an important voice and for printing people who can't get into print in other places.(2) We read in black letter print this morning that it will be August, and that tells me that the party is still in trouble and is still without any particular leadership.(3) New technical terms are presented in the text in bold-faced print and the definitions of these terms are conveniently located at the bottom of each page.(4) People always ask me: how come newspapers print so much bad news?(5) She certainly managed to attract their attention in a leopard print dress and full-length fake fur coat.(6) Her gray eyes picked out a sign announcing ├ö├ç├┐ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICES├ö├ç├û in bold print .(7) As far as actually studying journalism is concerned, obviously one of the major areas of journalism is the print media.(8) But in my opinion, it means keeping print but also providing a competitive online experience in one or all of those areas.(9) Isabelle smiled at the Mickey Mouse apron her Nana wore over the floral print dress.(10) And that's the wonderful thing about cartoons, they can actually communicate in a way quite different from the rest of the print media.(11) On-demand printing allows the author to print only books that are ordered.(12) print your name and address on the back of the check(13) She was now in a floral print dress with narrow straps that showed off her slightly bronzed shoulders (thanks to hours spent in the sun tanning).(14) Ross Pritchard was a member and activist in the print workers' GPMU union until his death from cancer in 2001.(15) She turned heads with a stunning floral print silk dress and matching hat and her outfit was described as magnificent by the adjudicators.(16) Royalty contracts became common in music and print publishing.
(1) print out :: बाहिर छाप्न
(2) to print :: मुद्रण गर्न
(3) print media :: मुद्रण मिडिया
(4) in print :: मुद्रण मा
(5) small print :: सानो प्रिन्ट
(6) fine print :: ठीक मुद्रण
(7) out of print :: मुद्रण बाहिर
(8) screen print :: स्क्रिन प्रिन्ट
(9) print shop :: मुद्रण दोकान
(10) print server :: मुद्रण सर्भर
1. type ::
2. impression ::
3. picture ::
4. photograph ::
6. mark ::
7. send to press ::
8. imprint ::
9. publish ::
10. register ::
11. impress ::
print, printable, printed, printer, printers, printing, printings, prints
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Just need to PRINT it out
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
l was curious when his PRINT
showed up at Boetticher's apartment.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
So the only lie you'll be telling
is we PRINT on recycled paper.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 22
He had me PRINT
a control unit
for someone else.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 4
There's no discernible butt PRINT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 16
English to Nepali Dictionary: print
Meaning and definitions of print, translation in Nepali language for print with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of print in Nepali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "print"
What print means in Nepali, print meaning in Nepali, print definition, examples and pronunciation of print in Nepali language.