Noun(1) poised for action
Verb(1) prepare for eating by applying heat(2) make ready or suitable or equip in advance for a particular purpose or for some use, event, etc
Adjective(1) completely prepared or in condition for immediate action or use or progress(2) (of especially money(3) mentally disposed(4) made suitable and available for immediate use(5) apprehending and responding with speed and sensitivity
(1) You display leadership qualities and are unafraid, ready to face professional competition or rivalry.(2) The most important factor is the open and friendly staff who are always ready to serve and eager to please.(3) So we take more than a passing interest in this masterplan and are certainly ready to play our part in bringing new life and learning right into the heart of the city.(4) Most of the complex was actually ready and occupied for a while.(5) she should have the budget ready by Friday(6) the image was ready for print(7) he had a ready excuse(8) The players are ready , well prepared, but numbed by tension.(9) Many people lack ready access to computer technologies and the Internet's information and communication resources.(10) The combustible fusion of imperialism abroad, fear-mongering at home, and ready access to firearms has ensured this.(11) The problem was that after a few days all that information was pretty much lost to me because there was no ready way to access it.(12) he has a ready wit(13) I was ready to drop from lack of sleep, so we proceeded home.(14) I was ready to collapse(15) There are lots of reasons why non-legal professionals may need this sort of ready access to the law as at a historical date.(16) I don't know why, but everyone has to take responsibility for themselves and prepare right and get ready .
(1) get ready :: तयार होऊ
(2) getting ready :: तयारी हुदै
(3) be ready :: तयार
(4) ready-made :: तयारी
(5) all ready :: सबै तयार
(6) ready to :: तयार
(7) ready to use :: प्रयोग गर्न तयार
(8) ready to wear :: लगाउन तयार
(9) get ready for :: लागि तयार
1. prepared ::
3. willing ::
4. about to ::
5. available ::
6. prompt ::
7. quick ::
8. prepare ::
9. gear up ::
10. make ::
readies, ready, readying, unready
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Dinner's almost READY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 14
Ready to do what?
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 2
I have 50 pounds vacuum-packed
and READY to go.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 15
All right, READY?
Let's put it in gear.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 4
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 8
English to Nepali Dictionary: ready
Meaning and definitions of ready, translation in Nepali language for ready with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of ready in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "ready"
What ready means in Nepali, ready meaning
in Nepali, ready definition, examples and pronunciation
of ready in Nepali language.