- पछिल्लोपाला जाएहुर्काउनrearsrearward
Noun(1) the back of a military formation or procession(2) the side of an object that is opposite its front(3) the part of something that is furthest from the normal viewer(4) the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on(5) the side that goes last or is not normally seen
Verb(1) stand up on the hind legs, of quadrupeds(2) look after a child until it is an adult(3) rise up(4) cause to rise up(5) construct, build, or erect
Adjective(1) located in or toward the back or rear
(1) There is a lawn and paved patio area to the rear of the conservatory.(2) To mitigate risk to the tank, the infantry would move to the tank's flank to prevent the enemy from mounting from the rear .(3) Another feature of the bus, with a maximum speed of 40 kmph, is that it has sensors that tell the driver of vehicles approaching from the rear .(4) There is off-street parking for residents in a private car parking area to the rear of the development.(5) Hundreds of trucks are aimlessly hanging around the army rear .(6) Do those parents try to rear their child to be as like them as possible, as indistinguishable as possible from its hearing peers?(7) They moved into the churchyard to get out of the light and he led her around to a paved area at the rear of the church.(8) Running away from the body and back to the battle, Henry takes up with the procession of wounded men trudging to the army's rear for care.(9) What made you decide to move from the front part of the building to the rear ?(10) The missile has four rectangular fins for aerodynamic control at the rear , and four wings at just over halfway from nose to tail on the length of the body.(11) Number 137 is held on a 235-year lease dating from 1934 and there are four car parking spaces to the rear .(12) He stood there for a while and watched me pour what remained of my bucket of water over the rear window, and jump to one side so it would not hit my feet.(13) For this reason, the last vehicle in the convoy should always be one with armed troops facing the rear .(14) A two-storey mews at the rear of the building fronts onto Laverty Court providing access to the car park.(15) The mountains now rear before us like terrestrial tsunamis - snow-peaked surf in five-thousand metre sets.(16) The impact caused a fire in the rear of the vehicle which then spread inside and raged through the entire bus, leaving nothing but a blackened skeleton.
(1) rear end :: पछिल्लो अन्त
(2) rear axle :: रियर धुरा
(3) rear window :: पछिल्लो विन्डो
(4) rear wheel :: पछिल्लो पाङ्ग्रा
(5) rear door :: पछाडिको ढोका
(6) rear up :: पछिल्लो अप
(7) rear light :: पछिल्लो प्रकाश
(8) rear cover :: पछिल्लो आवरण
(9) at the rear :: को रियर मा
(10) rear seat :: पछिल्लो सीट
1. back ::
2. rearward ::
3. back ::
4. end ::
5. stern ::
6. back end ::
7. bring up ::
8. breed ::
9. grow ::
10. raise ::
11. rise ::
12. nurture ::
13. erect ::
14. rise up ::
1. dismantle ::
2. dismember ::
3. strike ::
rear, reared, rearing, rears, rearward, rearwards
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You two will ride in the REAR guard
and protect the livestock.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 1
English to Nepali Dictionary: rear
Meaning and definitions of rear, translation in Nepali language for rear with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of rear in Nepali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "rear"
What rear means in Nepali, rear meaning in Nepali, rear definition, examples and pronunciation of rear in Nepali language.