Verb(1) stay the same; remain in a certain state(2) continue in a place, position, or situation(3) be left; of persons, questions, problems, results, evidence, etc.(4) stay behind
(1) several years remain in the transition period(2) In most areas of the states, new home prices continue to rise or remain as they were last year.(3) Uncertainty will always remain , however, particularly when the evidence is unreliable.(4) Mechanisms are likely complex, but as yet remain unclear.(5) But if prices remain constant, where does profit come from?(6) Over short periods of time the growth rates remain virtually constant.(7) it'll still remain a part of our culture(8) But police say his movements from there remain unclear.(9) But serious uncertainties remain about how to measure and account for estimates of net carbon.(10) I say that, without resolving this question, a wholly undesirable state of uncertainty will remain .(11) Others are known, and no doubt still more remain unknown.(12) shops remain open later(13) we don't know how many remain under the rubble(14) So your dreams will forever remain a mystery to me?(15) I no longer wish to support my husband's application to remain in the UK and we are no longer together.(16) This pubic hair remains for the rest of the adult life.
(1) to remain :: रहन
(2) remain unchanged :: अपरिवर्तित रहनेछ
(3) remain the same :: एउटै रहने
(4) remain silent :: सन्ता बस
(5) remain calm :: शान्त रहने
(6) remain constant :: स्थिर रहने
(7) remain seated :: बाँकी विराजमान
(8) remain anonymous :: अज्ञात रहने
(9) remain quiet :: शान्त रहने
(10) remain valid :: मान्य रहने
1. continue to exist ::
2. stay ::
3. continue to be ::
4. be left ::
5. stay on ::
6. persist ::
7. rest ::
1. bail ::
2. depart ::
3. exit ::
4. go ::
5. leave ::
6. move ::
7. quit ::
remain, remained, remaining
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'll REMAIN where I belong.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 6
Sometimes pieces REMAIN intact.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
...but I think you'll agree
that practicality dictates it REMAIN here.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 14
who will REMAIN to defend
the free people of Meereen?
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 3
How many fighting men REMAIN loyal to you?
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 6
English to Nepali Dictionary: remain
Meaning and definitions of remain, translation in Nepali language for remain with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of remain in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "remain"
What remain means in Nepali, remain meaning
in Nepali, remain definition, examples and pronunciation
of remain in Nepali language.