Verb(1) recall knowledge from memory; have a recollection(2) keep in mind for attention or consideration(3) recapture the past; indulge in memories(4) show appreciation to(5) mention favorably, as in prayer(6) mention as by way of greeting or to indicate friendship(7) exercise, or have the power of, memory(8) call to remembrance; keep alive the memory of someone or something, as in a ceremony
(1) I remember the screech of the horn as the car came towards me(2) But again, we must remember that unlike reality TV, this film is deliberate about everything.(3) I don't even remember all the things that happened on this trip.(4) Before booking airfare, remember to research all your options, including alternate airports.(5) Enjoy this island and remember to venture out of your resort to do some exploring and make the most of your time on this very exotic island.(6) do you remember?(7) Everyone must remember that the Federal Government has no responsibility to fund the bypass.(8) I must remember not to ask that question(9) If we are ever together again, we must always remember that there are to be no unkind words, thoughts or gestures.(10) Don't assume the applicants will remember to specify which jobs interest them.(11) It is important to remember that the focus must be on the child.(12) Just remember to book your homebound flight from the right airport.(13) Whenever a team isn't winning, people always remember who isn't playing.(14) she can't remember whether she saw him or not(15) You must remember that in Europe during those days everyone wore a uniform of one sort or another.(16) Here in Britain, we must remember that we are allied with America, therefore many of the things we hear are pro-American.
(1) to remember :: सम्झना
(2) not remember :: सम्झना छैन
(3) easy to remember :: सजिलो सम्झना
(4) remember me to him :: उहाँलाई मलाई सम्झना
(5) please remember me :: कृपया मलाई सम्झना
1. recall ::
2. memorize ::
4. be sure ::
5. send one's best wishes ::
कसैको शुभकामनाहरु पठाउन
6. commemorate ::
7. bequeath something to ::
8. commend ::
9. think back ::
10. think ::
11. think of ::
1. forget ::
2. unlearn ::
remember, remembered, remembering, remembers
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
No, no, buddy.
Come on, yes.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 4
You heard a voice call out from the flames.
Do you REMEMBER?
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 5
Guys, let's REMEMBER that Sheldon
is still our friend and my roommate.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 13
All the time? I only REMEMBER
being invited to one.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 6
I liked you better before. I don't
REMEMBER chopping your balls off, too.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 7
English to Nepali Dictionary: remember
Meaning and definitions of remember, translation in Nepali language for remember with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of remember in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "remember"
What remember means in Nepali, remember meaning
in Nepali, remember definition, examples and pronunciation
of remember in Nepali language.