Noun(1) the actions and activities assigned to or required or expected of a person or group(2) an actor's portrayal of someone in a play(3) what something is used for(4) normal or customary activity of a person in a particular social setting
(1) If you then look at these European films, these are films where the role of the director is much bigger.(2) Still, this has to be a role that every actress in Hollywood would surely have done anything to play.(3) At about the time of the Russian Revolution he had become interested in politics and in the role art could play in society.(4) Discuss the role of euphemisms in disguising something that is inherently bad.(5) In recent years, the 64 year-old mother of six took a pivotal community leadership role , promoting reconciliation.(6) He had a major zombie role in the film and was preparing for a big time attack scene later in the shoot.(7) she was in the lead role(8) For the role of the ventriloquist in Magic I got some training from a guy called Denis Allwood.(9) We talked a bit about art and writing and the role of artists and writers in society.(10) I'm working in a new role(11) religion plays a vital role in society(12) The finance office performs a vital role in the process - they have the money.(13) discuss the role of new media in social movements(14) She stopped everything to care for her mother and assumed the caregiver role in the domestic sphere.(15) she's working in a management role(16) Cohesion funding assumed a central role in budgetary politics in the late 1980s with the arrival of the Iberian states.
(1) role model :: प्रेरणाको स्रोत
(2) leading role :: मुख्य भूमिका
(3) supporting role :: भूमिका समर्थन
(4) role playing :: भूमिका निभाउनु
(5) play a role :: भूमिका खेल्न
(6) pivotal role :: निर्णायक भूमिका
(7) starring role :: भूमिका अभिनय गर्ने कलाकार
(8) role reversal :: भूमिका सहनुपरेको
(9) role player :: भूमिका खेलाडी
(10) play the role of :: को भूमिका निर्वाह
1. part ::
2. capacity ::
3. purpose ::
4. character ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'm just someone
who didn't want to play
the ROLE they gave me anymore.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
stick to the ROLE
Ford gave me.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
Your ROLE in that future
is more vital now than it ever was.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 10
we should think carefully
about Inspector Murillo’s ROLE.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
and I got offered a ROLE
in this crappy horror movie,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 19
English to Nepali Dictionary: role
Meaning and definitions of role, translation in Nepali language for role with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of role in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "role"
What role means in Nepali, role meaning
in Nepali, role definition, examples and pronunciation
of role in Nepali language.