Adjective(1) socially incorrect in behavior(2) (of persons(3) lacking civility or good manners(4) (used especially of commodities(5) belonging to an early stage of technical development; characterized by simplicity and (often
(1) For many it will be a rude awakening and emphasise the need for a radical rethink before soccer's loss is another gain for a different form of sport, or worse still the sedentary armchair variety.(2) A couple, as well as a family of six, were subjected to these rude actions and many onlookers were shocked and disgusted at what they witnessed.(3) But then I glanced behind me and saw her making rude hand gestures at my back.(4) In fact, we see plenty of evidence to support the idea that the TV and radio broadcast model is in rude health, and is becoming more highly valued than ever.(5) Failure of immediate action may lead to a rude awakening.(6) It would have been rude to refuse the offer, even though the bar's whiskey would undoubtedly fall short of his usual standards.(7) It was rude of them to talk and leave him just standing there.(8) But my first round of mid-terms brought a rude awakening: three C's!(9) Before dawn broke on Tuesday, drug crime suspects had a rude awakening as officers with battering rams smashed down doors around the town in an operation to target dealers.(10) Advertisers of pornographic content are prohibited from using rude words in the subject line of sexually explicit images.(11) I'd like to apologise to anyone who I've been rude to or offended in the past - because I'm sure there's lots of them out there.(12) Whilst Charlton's finances are in rude health, matters on the field took a turn for the worse as they were beaten by a Crystal Palace reserve side.(13) But the dream, like all others, became harsh reality with a rude awakening.(14) David drove insanely fast, flying by honking cars, rude gestures and angry cries from various drivers on the road.(15) It wasn't just the rude awakening which stunned residents, but the fact that the road had been resurfaced just days before, following years of campaigning by the parish council.(16) This rude awakening came from underestimating the non-designer's understanding of design principals.
(1) be rude :: अशिष्ट हुन
(2) rude awakening :: अशिष्ट Awakening
(3) rude to :: गर्न अशिष्ट
(4) rude words :: अशिष्ट शब्द
(5) rude person :: अशिष्ट व्यक्ति
1. ill-mannered ::
2. vulgar ::
3. abrupt ::
4. primitive ::
5. raw ::
6. uncivil ::
7. unmannerly ::
8. lowbred ::
9. crude ::
1. refined ::
rude, rudely, rudeness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
But you're being pretty RUDE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 16
No. Look, doctor,
I don't mean to be RUDE,
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 3
- Don't be RUDE!
- No, it's quite all right.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
Well, that was RUDE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 6
No I'm not. They're all being RUDE,
and you're being RUDE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 5
English to Nepali Dictionary: rude
Meaning and definitions of rude, translation in Nepali language for rude with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of rude in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "rude"
What rude means in Nepali, rude meaning
in Nepali, rude definition, examples and pronunciation
of rude in Nepali language.