Noun(1) food mixtures either arranged on a plate or tossed and served with a moist dressing; usually consisting of or including greens
(1) bowls of salad(2) An Italian grill with such house favorites as a lobster club sandwich and grilled salmon salad .(3) Serve this as a light starter or with some slices of mozzarella as a main meal salad for vegetarians.(4) This week we had a carrot salad with diced chilies, pickled lemon rind and cilantro.(5) The mushroom salad was really a mushroom sauce, but made a wonderfully earthy contrast to the taste of the sea.(6) a red pepper filled with tuna salad(7) Sow salad crops directly into the ground to continue getting fresh plants.(8) I hope they run wild on the island, because I used up my five ingredients in the salad .(9) She said Jayne could order a house salad and garlic bread if she wanted, but that would be extra.(10) 5 Now, toss the salad with the dressing and make mounds in the centre of two serving plates.(11) My partner and I had the Mediterranean salad and the mushroom gratin to start, for main the salmon fillet and fillet of beef.(12) Also included is keema and peas with naan bread, vine tomato and mozzarella melt, tuna salad and chicken curry.(13) a green salad(14) The avocado salad was comprised of iceberg lettuce, tomato, onion and a whole sliced avocado.(15) My spinach, bacon and egg salad was delicious with just enough dressing to make it glisten without drowning it.(16) If you've got a dry bread, add a slice of tomato, a little extra mayo, or save it for tuna or egg salad .
(1) fruit salad :: फलफुल को सलाद
(2) salad dressing :: सलाद लाउने
(3) green salad :: हरियो सलाद
(4) potato salad :: आलुको सलाद
(5) salad bar :: सलाद पट्टी
(6) mixed salad :: मिश्रित सलाद
(7) salad fork :: सलाद बिभाजनमा
(8) tomato salad :: टमाटर सलाद
(9) tossed salad :: फेंक सलाद
1. salad ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Apparently, you did not know
that the chef's SALAD...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
Yeah, well, I know how to make
your egg SALAD now.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 8
And I had a sensible SALAD for lunch
so I can eat all the pizza I want.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 23
Other than he's deader
than a Texas SALAD bar
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 4
Yes, but tell me a dinosaur-chicken SALAD
sandwich wouldn't hit the Mesozoic spot.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 4
English to Nepali Dictionary: salad
Meaning and definitions of salad, translation in Nepali language for salad with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of salad in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "salad"
What salad means in Nepali, salad meaning
in Nepali, salad definition, examples and pronunciation
of salad in Nepali language.