Noun(1) a member of an indigenous nomadic people living in northern Scandinavia and herding reindeer(2) the language of nomadic Lapps in northern Scandinavia and the Kola Peninsula
Adjective(1) same in identity(2) closely similar or comparable in kind or quality or quantity or degree(3) equal in amount or value(4) unchanged in character or nature
(1) I came from the exact same educational system as all of you, and it was quite inadequate.(2) The very same neighbour recalls seeing a wheelie bin out for collection on occasions.(3) We all wear the same clothes to show our Primary Cross, that is, what trait shows up primarily.(4) Is this a different ship or the same ship that is believed to have sunk off Kochi?(5) Although the language used is different, the same grievances are being aired.(6) May not, this man reasons, these same happy levers of government be employed in showbusiness?(7) We get up about the same time every day, eat the same sorts of things, and put on the same sort of clothes.(8) The general conditions regarding eligibility will be the same as in previous years.(9) HP additionally made it possible to run processors of different speeds in the same server.(10) What he did say was that the website said the same thing in different words, and that the difference was only subtle.(11) The same applies to the controls, with too many identical small switches in a row.(12) Research shows that even experienced educators differ when assessing the same event.(13) The basal hydroponic solution used was the same as that described previously.(14) These are both the same drug, under different names, used to control angina.(15) Students are not all the same . They come from many different backgrounds. Some are ready to move on to challenging college courses right away.(16) He broke down the tape, same as usual. He went through the goods and the bads, same as usual. He saw plenty of things that went wrong in Monday's Game 5, starting with losing the puck twice on the first shift, and ending with 40-plus shots that didn't get to the net.
(1) the same :: उस्तै
(2) at the same time :: एउटै समयमा
(3) same here :: यहाँ पनि त्यस्तै
(4) same to you :: तपाईलाई पनि
(5) all the same :: सबै उस्तै
(6) one and the same :: एक र एउटै
(7) same time :: एकै समयमा
(8) same as :: एउटै रूपमा
(9) same thing :: एउटै कुरा
(10) the same thing :: एउटै कुरा
1. identical ::
3. selfsame ::
4. unchanging ::
5. like ::
6. same thing ::
1. different ::
2. disparate ::
3. dissimilar ::
4. distant ::
5. distinct ::
6. distinctive ::
7. diverse ::
8. other ::
9. unlike ::
same, sameness, sames, samey
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Same way I know
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 16
And now you've got both working
towards the SAME goal.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 7
Isn't that the SAME thing?
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 13
with someone who's on the SAME journey,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 8
Doesn't matter. The answer is the SAME.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 5
English to Nepali Dictionary: same
Meaning and definitions of same, translation in Nepali language for same with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of same in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "same"
What same means in Nepali, same meaning
in Nepali, same definition, examples and pronunciation
of same in Nepali language.