खुर्केर सफा गर्नु
खुर्केर सफा गर्नु
- खुर्केर सफा गर्नुबेकारीscrapesscraping
Noun(1) a harsh noise made by scraping(2) an abraded area where the skin is torn or worn off(3) a deep bow with the foot drawn backwards (indicating excessive humility(4) an indication of damage
Verb(1) scratch repeatedly(2) make by scraping(3) cut the surface of; wear away the surface of(4) bend the knees and bow in a servile manner(5) gather (money or other resources(6) bruise, cut, or injure the skin or the surface of
(1) The traffic spokesperson said all roads in the province were open again after graders were used to scrape snow and ice off the tar.(2) Volunteers Reserves had to work hard to scrape a 4-3 win over Sporting Civil Service with Kev Jackson scoring twice.(3) there was only just room to scrape through between the tree and the edge of the stream(4) He could hear the scrape of their shoes on the asphalt as they stood, waiting.(5) Lilith opened the door, careful to lift it slightly so that it would not scrape against the ground.(6) At any moment the viewer feels the object could collapse around Maloney or scrape her with its hard edges.(7) they could hardly scrape up enough money for one ticket, let alone two(8) I heard something scrape against the wall and turned to see Emma striking a match.(9) From the cigarette pack he pulled a large sewing needle and began to scrape the insides of the bowl's tube.(10) The screech of streetcars as their metal wheels scrape against metal tracks - I kept calling them trams and confusing those who didn't understand my origins.(11) remove the green tops from the carrots and scrape them(12) all search engines scrape content from sites without permission and display it on their own sites(13) In the opening scenes, her pool party guests lazily scrape their sun chairs along the deck making an incredible racket.(14) There are teams like Tonga, who could barely scrape enough money together to get here.(15) Fortunately they still managed to scrape through Olympic qualification after finishing seventh at last year's World Champs.(16) I just hope now that I can scrape enough tack together from other places to be able to run some lessons as planned.
(1) scrape off :: खुर्केर सफा गर्नु बन्द
(2) scrape up :: खुर्केर सफा गर्नु अप
(3) to scrape :: खुर्केर सफा गर्नु गर्न
(4) scrape by :: द्वारा खुर्केर सफा गर्नु
(5) scrape through :: मार्फत खुर्केर सफा गर्नु
(6) scrape out :: बाहिर खुर्केर सफा गर्नु
(7) scrape together :: सँगै खुर्केर सफा गर्नु
(8) scrape away :: टाढा खुर्केर सफा गर्नु
(9) bow and scrape :: bow र खुर्केर सफा गर्नु
(10) scrape along :: यसका साथ खुर्केर सफा गर्नु
1. grating ::
2. graze ::
3. predicament ::
4. scar ::
5. scratch ::
6. scraping ::
7. abrade ::
8. grate ::
9. rake ::
10. scoop out ::
11. graze ::
12. kowtow ::
13. come up ::
14. skin ::
15. scratch up ::
scrape, scraped, scrapes, scraping, scrapings
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
That's of little comfort to a nation
attempting to SCRAPE burning feces...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 7
I'll see if I can SCRAPE
something else together
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
- What about the cream-cheese frosting?
- He can SCRAPE it off.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 16
you'll hear the SCRAPE
of a footstep behind you,
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 16
No more Starks to bow and SCRAPE to.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
English to Nepali Dictionary: scrape
Meaning and definitions of scrape, translation in Nepali language for scrape with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of scrape in Nepali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "scrape"
What scrape means in Nepali, scrape meaning in Nepali, scrape definition, examples and pronunciation of scrape in Nepali language.