Noun(1) a white or silvered surface where pictures can be projected for viewing(2) a protective covering that keeps things out or hinders sight(3) the display that is electronically created on the surface of the large end of a cathode-ray tube(4) a covering that serves to conceal or shelter something(5) a protective covering consisting of netting; can be mounted in a frame(6) the personnel of the film industry(7) a strainer for separating lumps from powdered material or grading particles(8) partition consisting of a decorative frame or panel that serves to divide a space
Verb(1) test or examine for the presence of disease or infection(2) examine methodically(3) examine in order to test suitability(4) project onto a screen for viewing(5) prevent from entering(6) separate with a riddle, as grain from chaff(7) protect, hide, or conceal from danger or harm
(1) his jeep was discreetly parked behind a screen of trees(2) Witnesses who were deemed to be vulnerable would be allowed to give evidence from behind a screen or from a room outside the court via video link.(3) The room was perfunctory, with a bed and wardrobe, and behind a privacy screen lay a simple bathroom.(4) If England and/or Ireland qualify for the semi-finals, both broadcasters would screen both matches live.(5) Instead you're usually left calling for a screen instead of the computer recognizing the situation.(6) A satellite in Earth orbit charted his progress on a full-color street grid displayed on the screen of his cell phone.(7) Can you enjoy reading the source book after seeing the screen adaptation?(8) Midway through the movie, Haskell and Mark appear on screen filming each other.(9) The books are lovingly maintained, and kept on shelves behind a protective screen .(10) he is interviewed on screen(11) I climbed the porch steps we had painted and tapped the screen door conscientiously.(12) the world's largest movie screen(13) We should be free to screen films which people like and which protect our sector.(14) her hair swung across to screen her face(15) Another option is move the path to the school's eastern boundary and build a high fence, wall or hedge to screen the school.(16) the article is using science as a screen for unexamined prejudice
(1) touch screen :: टच स्क्रिन
(2) screen capture :: स्क्रिन क्याप्चर
(3) the screen :: स्क्रिन
(4) computer screen :: कम्प्युटर स्क्रिनमा
(5) screen door :: स्क्रिन ढोका
(6) screen size :: स्क्रिन आकार
(7) screen resolution :: स्क्रिन संकल्प
(8) screen out :: स्क्रीन बाहिर
(9) display screen :: स्क्रिन प्रदर्शन
1. partition ::
2. display ::
3. mesh ::
4. buffer ::
5. sieve ::
6. filmdom ::
7. cover ::
8. screen door ::
9. blind ::
10. silver screen ::
11. partition ::
12. conceal ::
13. vet ::
14. check ::
15. sieve ::
16. show ::
17. riddle ::
18. test ::
19. block out ::
20. shield ::
screen, screened, screening, screenings, screens
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I even have a SCREEN grab on my phone.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 6
- He drops off a SCREEN, out of bounds...
- Okay, a completed pass.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 6
Put it on the SCREEN.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 7
(FLUTE MUSIC PLAYING ON SCREEN)
"' alt="(FLUTE MUSIC PLAYING ON SCREEN)
(FLUTE MUSIC PLAYING ON SCREEN)
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 2
Are you not speaking to me
or did the SCREEN freeze again?
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 24
English to Nepali Dictionary: screen
Meaning and definitions of screen, translation in Nepali language for screen with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of screen in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "screen"
What screen means in Nepali, screen meaning
in Nepali, screen definition, examples and pronunciation
of screen in Nepali language.