रोगको अचानक आर्कमण
- जफतीदौरा शामिल
Noun(1) a sudden occurrence (or recurrence(2) the act of forcibly dispossessing an owner of property(3) the act of taking of a person by force(4) the taking possession of something by legal process
(1) Those who remained behind during the war protected the family property from seizure and confiscation.(2) the seizure of the Assembly building(3) I know now he could have had a seizure in the water and I would have been totally unprepared for it.(4) The government has essentially placed the music industry in a siege, threatening the seizure of property without cooperation.(5) If real, it is believed the raids will be the biggest seizure of criminal assets in British legal history.(6) After the assassination of Julius Caesar and seizure of power by the Second Triumvirate, Brutus and Cassius were left commanding republican forces in the east.(7) Force protection forces must flow in early to replace seizure of ground forces.(8) A febrile seizure is triggered by a high fever.(9) Examples include the division of inherited property, the division of matrimonial estates, and in particular the seizure and sale of property in the course of execution.(10) There are many other ways of obtaining it, including conquest, seizure and tribute.(11) If you have ever had a seizure or epilepsy, this may not be the best choice of medication for you.(12) He criticized the Bolsheviks' seizure of power in 1917 but was later reconciled with the regime.(13) The key to their capture of most of the world's economy is first their seizure of all outstanding oil properties in the world.(14) If you or someone you are with has an epileptic seizure and you are unsure about what you should do, phone for an ambulance immediately.(15) the seizure of all his assets(16) She warned that police would use their power of seizure if they found under-age drinkers with alcohol brought from home.
(1) epileptic seizure :: epileptic जफती
(2) search and seizure :: खोज र जफती
(3) have a seizure :: एक जफती छ
(4) seizure of power :: शक्ति को जफती
1. capture ::
4. convulsion ::
जीउ बटार्ने क्रिया
5. raptus ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Well, there's no sign
of stroke or SEIZURE.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 3
Under federal asset SEIZURE,
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 4
English to Nepali Dictionary: seizure
Meaning and definitions of seizure, translation in Nepali language for seizure with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of seizure in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "seizure"
What seizure means in Nepali, seizure meaning
in Nepali, seizure definition, examples and pronunciation
of seizure in Nepali language.