कठोर, प्रचण्ड, उग्र, कडा
Adjective(1) intensely or extremely bad or unpleasant in degree or quality(2) very strong or vigorous(3) severely simple(4) unsparing and uncompromising in discipline or judgment(5) causing fear or anxiety by threatening great harm(6) very bad in degree or extent
(1) He demanded severe action against those guilty officers.(2) People at the scene, at about 9.30 pm when the fire was noticed, were beaten back from the house by intense black smoke and severe heat.(3) The lighting is very bright which together with the high-tech wine dispensing machinery makes Vino Venue appear clinical and severe .(4) The baby spent 19 days in the hospital's neonatal intensive care unit with severe brain damage, resulting in permanent disabilities.(5) In a separate section, the report reveals that farmed halibut, sea bass and sea bream can suffer from severe cataracts when reared intensively, causing blindness and corneal bleeding.(6) These exams were undoubtedly among of the most severe mathematical tests.(7) These are very serious and grave matters which call for severe punishment.(8) However a few people with psoriasis have a more severe form that requires intensive medical and nursing care.(9) Such an austere destination was, he warned, far more elusive, demanding severe discipline and total renunciation.(10) The period was earlier this year and has been a severe test for China's transportation system and also for the passengers.(11) His strong, direct running and sturdy defence could be vital to the Irish cause on a day their rearguard faces a severe test.(12) There are far more severe punishments than capital punishment.(13) Mrs Al-Munchi is believed to have suffered a severe asthma attack earlier in the day.(14) Even if many who have transgressed as he did avoid a term in prison, I believe when his name was placed on the register it was a more severe punishment than any custodial sentence.(15) In the 1850s, Thomas Holt had designed the main building for Peace College in Raleigh in a severe neo-classical style.(16) But the most important way to tackle the issue is to conduct surprise inspections frequently and impose severe punishment on the guilty.
(1) severe weather :: गम्भीर मौसम
(2) severe pain :: गंभीर दुखाइ
(3) severe headache :: गंभीर टाउको दुखाइ
(4) severe damage :: गंभीर क्षति
(5) severe cold :: गंभीर चिसो
(6) severe drought :: गंभीर खडेरी
(7) severe punishment :: गंभीर सजाय
(8) most severe :: सबैभन्दा गम्भीर
(9) very severe :: धेरै गम्भीर
1. acute ::
2. fierce ::
3. harsh ::
4. excruciating ::
5. difficult ::
6. extortionate ::
7. stern ::
8. plain ::
10. terrible ::
11. knockout ::
12. grave ::
1. clement ::
2. gentle ::
3. lax ::
4. lenient ::
severe, severely, severeness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
On the other hand, SEVERE string burn
is a real and ever-present danger.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 6
has been involved in a SEVERE car accident
on the M-506,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
English to Nepali Dictionary: severe
Meaning and definitions of severe, translation in Nepali language for severe with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of severe in Nepali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "severe"
What severe means in Nepali, severe meaning in Nepali, severe definition, examples and pronunciation of severe in Nepali language.