Noun(1) the quality of being bright and sending out rays of light
Verb(1) be bright by reflecting or casting light(2) emit light; be bright, as of the sun or a light(3) be shiny, as if wet(4) be distinguished or eminent(5) be clear and obvious(6) have a complexion with a strong bright color, such as red or pink(7) throw or flash the light of (a lamp(8) touch or seem as if touching visually or audibly(9) experience a feeling of well-being or happiness, as from good health or an intense emotion(10) make (a surface
(1) It was a 1996 Mustang GT coated in the shine of a bright, electric blue.(2) this is your chance to shine(3) A dab of petroleum jelly rubbed into patent leather gives a glistening shine and prevents cracking in the winter.(4) to shine brass(5) Their teachers will tell them that they cannot be made to shine the family's shoes or cannot be made to help dad at the garage - as I was.(6) As quickly as they had appeared, the colors vanished, leaving only the bright shine of silver.(7) The wind sculpts them into dramatic shapes; the ice refracts the light and the carvings shine bright, butterfly-wing neon blue from the inside.(8) The only thing they can do for me is buy my records and shine my shoes.(9) The shine had vanished from the bright afternoon, and he had a feeling, deep down in his gut, that something somewhere was very wrong.(10) Scott came around behind him, obviously seeing the shine in my eyes.(11) Her hair had gorgeous body and a glossy shine was brushed lightly upon her hair.(12) The lovely shine on heavy horses that used to trot around the village pulling carts loaded with sacks of coal for daily delivery to local houses from Oakshotts' coal yard near the station.(13) it restores the shine to hair(14) Numerous candelabra protruded from the walls at regular intervals; these were unlit and the sun did not shine in the windows.(15) The visa applicants hover nervously in their best clothes as shoe shine boys run eagerly around.(16) One of her achievements as a writer was to shine light into the dark places.
(1) shine on :: चम्किनु
(2) to shine :: चम्किनु
(3) rain or shine :: वर्षा वा चम्कने
(4) shine up :: चमक अप
(5) shine down :: तल चमक
(6) come rain or shine :: वर्षा आउन वा चमक
(7) shine through :: मार्फत चमक
(8) shine out :: बाहिर चमक
(9) shine brightly :: झन्झन् चमक
(10) shine upon :: मा चमक
1. light ::
2. polish ::
3. radiance ::
4. emit light ::
5. polish ::
6. excel ::
7. glow ::
8. beam ::
9. glitter ::
10. reflect ::
11. fall ::
shine, shined, shines, shining
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...and you only said what you said because
you want to nurture it and make it SHINE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 12
to stick it
where the sun don't SHINE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 17
Help me out, here.
This is not where I SHINE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 6
That doesn't seem to be where I SHINE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 22
We can offer you
a chance to SHINE in battle
Vikings Season 1, Episode 2
English to Nepali Dictionary: shine
Meaning and definitions of shine, translation in Nepali language for shine with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of shine in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "shine"
What shine means in Nepali, shine meaning
in Nepali, shine definition, examples and pronunciation
of shine in Nepali language.