Noun(1) impairment of normal physiological function affecting part or all of an organism(2) defectiveness or unsoundness(3) the state that precedes vomiting
(1) All the children were suffering from sickness , vomiting and twitching.(2) The arrested man vomited up blood, not drugs, and suffered diarrhoea and sickness for a week following this incident.(3) In sickness and in more sickness by the light of that wonderful bubble, the moon(4) A knock to the head can cause symptoms such as loss of consciousness, light-headedness, dizziness, nausea, and sickness .(5) Whether in sickness or in health, weakness or strength, every one is of infinite value before God and must be treated as such.(6) Just as she closed the door she felt a wave of sickness wash over her.(7) Just what does for better or for worse, in sickness and in health mean anyway?(8) We are all being encouraged to make private provision for education, unemployment, sickness , health and retirement.(9) botulism causes fodder sickness of horses(10) It used to be known as altitude sickness or tropical sickness , but it seems to be more and more prevalent.(11) They might get signs of sickness like headache, dizziness, faintness, weakness or a choking feeling.(12) Her problems started when young thirteen year old Ann was sent home from Clough House suffering sickness .(13) She said he had suffered sickness and diarrhoea the day before he died.(14) Sixty-one years ago, they promised to love each other in sickness and health.(15) They paid out sums to meet losses of earnings and health care expenses arising from sickness or injury at work.(16) Pregnancy sickness, even severe sickness , is not associated with any harm to your baby.
(1) motion sickness :: गति रोग
(2) sleeping sickness :: सुत्ने रोग
(3) altitude sickness :: ऊंचाई रोग
(4) morning sickness :: बिहान रोग
(5) love-sickness :: प्रेम-रोग
(6) serum sickness :: सीरम रोग
(7) decompression sickness :: decompression रोग
(8) sickness benefit :: रोग लाभ
(9) air sickness bag :: हावा रोग झोला
1. illness ::
2. nausea ::
1. health ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You are fading from SICKNESS,
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 8
His SICKNESS struck him
very hard and very fast.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
I surrendered to this SICKNESS
the moment I first saw it.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
might be SICKNESS,
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 6
English to Nepali Dictionary: sickness
Meaning and definitions of sickness, translation in Nepali language for sickness with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of sickness in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "sickness"
What sickness means in Nepali, sickness meaning
in Nepali, sickness definition, examples and pronunciation
of sickness in Nepali language.