Adjective(1) having strength or power greater than average or expected(2) not faint or feeble(3) having or wielding force or authority(4) having a strong physiological or chemical effect(5) immune to attack; incapable of being tampered with(6) of good quality and condition; solidly built(7) of verbs not having standard (or regular(8) being distilled rather than fermented; having a high alcoholic content(9) freshly made or left(10) strong and sure
(1) The latter derives its names from its strong garlic flavour, which makes it a good accompaniment to meat and fish.(2) In that moment, I felt such a strong connection with him that I knew there was no going back.(3) The female's voice is clear and strong , yet the ruling masters can hear her fear.(4) Take exercise, keep physically active, and keep muscles as strong as possible.(5) he's fond of the strong stuff(6) Mary easily forgot he was not as strong , but he would never admit to any weakness in front of her.(7) And unless it is comprised of people with very strong nerves, success is doubtful.(8) The very short range of the strong and weak interactions are reflections of the very high mass of their carrier particles.(9) that programme is strong on current affairs(10) Always a fast walker, he had an animal energy, was physically strong and, although short, always filled a room.(11) They can even be an opportunity for those with strong nerves.(12) Three hundred feet below, a red inflatable boat chugged out from the beach towards a strong swimmer.(13) The moms sit in the kitchen drinking strong coffee and sharing pie and good conversation while the kids all run amok.(14) Myra's grief was tinged with guilt that she, the strong swimmer who could have saved him, should have been there with him that day.(15) And, frankly that would have any man with a strong constitution running for The Other Bus.(16) The garlic wasn't strong enough to mask a slightly fishy flavour, but that didn't detract.
(1) be strong :: साहसिलो होऊ
(2) very strong :: धेरै बलियो
(3) strong enough :: पर्याप्त बलियो
(4) strong-willed :: बलियो-इरादों
(5) strong man :: बलियो मान्छे
(6) too strong :: धेरै बलियो
(7) strong wind :: बलियो हावा
(8) strong will :: बलियो इच्छा
(9) not strong :: बलियो छैन
(10) strong advice :: बलियो सल्लाह
1. powerful ::
2. forceful ::
3. secure ::
4. durable ::
5. keen ::
6. intense ::
7. compelling ::
8. firm ::
9. marked ::
10. loud ::
11. bad ::
12. bright ::
13. concentrated ::
14. highly flavored ::
15. alcoholic ::
16. hard ::
17. potent ::
18. inviolable ::
19. warm ::
20. solid ::
21. stiff ::
1. delicate ::
2. feeble ::
3. frail ::
4. weak ::
strong, stronger, strongest, strongly
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
"We do not sow." Strong Strong.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
"Will I be STRONG and fierce like my father?"
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 9
But we are also smart and STRONG...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 13
Penny is a STRONG, independent woman.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 22
Strong whack, brain injury.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 13
English to Nepali Dictionary: strong
Meaning and definitions of strong, translation in Nepali language for strong with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of strong in Nepali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "strong"
What strong means in Nepali, strong meaning in Nepali, strong definition, examples and pronunciation of strong in Nepali language.