Noun(1) a learner who is enrolled in an educational institution(2) a learned person (especially in the humanities
(1) These are challenges that student reporters need to meet to help students pick the best people.(2) mature student(3) What this legislation will do is mean that student union fees will be voluntary.(4) Over beer and spring rolls I find out that Julia is a first-year graduate student in clinical psychology.(5) undergraduate student(6) she's a keen student of history(7) Most patients were being turned away or given a limited service by student nurses.(8) She is a student nurse who works with people who have intellectual disabilities.(9) postgraduate student(10) It was the right thing to do because all these student leaders do is harass people.(11) Dave is a student of the culture, and he's a relentless listener to democracy.(12) a student of sociology(13) Parents of some student nurses have also made statements about the tutor's conduct.(14) Thus this biography will be of interest to any student of the mid-twentieth century South.(15) In fact, the right wing in the Liberal Party is based around former student politicians.(16) The Board agreed that the Applicant should not be permitted to continue as a graduate student of the University.
(1) exchange student :: विनिमय विद्यार्थी
(2) graduate student :: स्नातक विद्यार्थी
(3) college student :: कलेज विद्यार्थी
(4) high school student :: उच्च विद्यालय विद्यार्थी
(5) grad student :: Grad विद्यार्थी
(6) student visa :: विद्यार्थी भिषा
1. scholar ::
2. pupil ::
3. trainee ::
4. bookman ::
student, students, studentship, studentships
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
A STUDENT of history, are you?
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 7
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 5
Yeah, a grad STUDENT?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 9
But you know,
as a STUDENT of psychology
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 4
...as a lowly graduate STUDENT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 6
English to Nepali Dictionary: student
Meaning and definitions of student, translation in Nepali language for student with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of student in Nepali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "student"
What student means in Nepali, student meaning in Nepali, student definition, examples and pronunciation of student in Nepali language.