Noun(1) an event that accomplishes its intended purpose(2) an attainment that is successful(3) a state of prosperity or fame(4) a person with a record of successes
(1) they made a success of the business(2) He said the exhibition had been a massive success with people queuing into the park grounds.(3) There followed a couple of decades of stunning artistic and popular success .(4) she'll have more success in journalism(5) the success of his play(6) From stories he told me about her he owes much of his success to her loyalty and insight.(7) He stresses that to achieve success in his sport you need to be a serious athlete, not a beach bum.(8) The opening game this past Saturday was a great success and many people had lots of fun.(9) There are many countries, he argues, which have had success in enforcing outright bans.(10) they had success in the early years(11) Health boards had advertised for salaried GPs, but had no great success in filling posts.(12) We have already had success in securing convictions for this sort of crime.(13) They owe some of their success to straightforward luck, coming at the right time with the right music.(14) In every generation young people grow up surrounded by images of wealth and success .(15) Our interpretations and perceptions either defeat or enhance our social success .(16) they enjoyed great success with their first album
(1) success story :: सफलताको कथा
(2) great success :: ठुलो सफलता
(3) success rate :: सफलता दर
(4) without success :: सफलता बिना
(5) achieve success :: सफलता हासिल
(6) huge success :: भारी सफलता
(7) be a success :: सफल हुन
(8) key to success :: सफलता प्रमुख
(9) lack of success :: सफलता को कमी
1. favorable outcome ::
2. prosperity ::
4. star ::
5. winner ::
1. bomb ::
2. bummer ::
3. bust ::
4. catastrophe ::
5. clinker ::
6. failure ::
7. fiasco ::
8. flop ::
9. misfire ::
10. turkey ::
success, successes, successful
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...SUCCESS at a bar
is based on classic male attributes...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 5
We tried for many years to have children
but without SUCCESS.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 7
For protecting us,
for the SUCCESS in battle,
Vikings Season 1, Episode 8
The SUCCESS or failure
of our deceitful enterprise turns on details.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 10
We all wish you SUCCESS.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 3
English to Nepali Dictionary: success
Meaning and definitions of success, translation in Nepali language for success with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of success in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "success"
What success means in Nepali, success meaning
in Nepali, success definition, examples and pronunciation
of success in Nepali language.