Noun(1) the warmest season of the year; in the northern hemisphere it extends from the summer solstice to the autumnal equinox(2) the period of finest development, happiness, or beauty
Verb(1) spend the summer
(1) Simply put, you are more likely to see a lunar eclipse during a long winter night than a short summer night.(2) It has turned quickly to summer here too with weather in the 70s and 80s.(3) a long hot summer(4) summer vacation(5) summer holidays(6) summer is coming(7) According to records, June is the wettest summer month receiving an average of 58.5mm of rain.(8) But all summer he feared for his life, such was the level of noise outside his house and the number of attacks on his home.(9) they spend the summer abroad(10) The family usually spends summer in Dubrovnik so that both children can see their grandparents.(11) the plant flowers in late summer(12) it's summer(13) These birds summer in Alberta Canada and winter at the Aransas Wildlife Refuge in Texas.(14) during summer(15) The five days that weren't included were in the middle of the summer when Sirius, the dog star, can be seen near the rising sun.(16) The southern tip of South America is chilly, even in the summer month of December.
(1) this summer :: यो ग्रिष्म ऋतुमा
(2) summer camp :: गर्मी शिविर
(3) summer vacation :: गर्मी बिदा
(4) in summer :: गर्मी याममा
(5) summer holiday :: गर्मी बिदा
(6) summer holidays :: गर्मिको बिदा
(7) summer time :: गर्मीयाम
(8) summer school :: गर्मी स्कूल
(9) during the summer :: गर्मीयाम मा
(10) summer breeze :: गर्मि हावा
1. summertime ::
2. warm season ::
3. hot season ::
4. dog days ::
summer, summered, summering, summers, summery
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You must be Summer.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 2
The men will soon be going on the SUMMER raids,
Vikings Season 1, Episode 3
The second afternoon they were gone
was the hottest day in the three-year SUMMER.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 8
through winter, SUMMER,
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 10
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 4
English to Nepali Dictionary: summer
Meaning and definitions of summer, translation in Nepali language for summer with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of summer in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "summer"
What summer means in Nepali, summer meaning
in Nepali, summer definition, examples and pronunciation
of summer in Nepali language.