Noun(1) a sudden outburst of anger(2) a characteristic (habitual or relatively temporary(3) a disposition to exhibit uncontrolled anger(4) the elasticity and hardness of a metal object; its ability to absorb considerable energy before cracking
Verb(1) bring to a desired consistency, texture, or hardness by a process of gradually heating and cooling(2) harden by reheating and cooling in oil(3) adjust the pitch (of pianos(4) make more temperate, acceptable, or suitable by adding something else(5) change by restraining or moderating
(1) Don't be put off by the first track where someone in a bad temper attacks a keyboard for a minute and a half.(2) the blade rapidly heats up and the metal loses its temper(3) he rushed out in a very bad temper(4) Who knows what I might do tomorrow in a fit of temper or in a fit of rage.(5) Mark frowned; he didn't expect the word to get around that quickly, but then, he never counted on Mary-Ellen in a temper .(6) He tends to karate kick the office partition when he's in a temper .(7) So he decided to cancel the dish, and slunk off to his dormitory down the road in a bad temper .(8) The fÔö£ÔòØhrer pushed the girl violently to the ground in a temper .(9) Damon, on the other hand, saw that I was in a temper , and got as far away from me as he could.(10) He had to overcome a violent temper and a tendency to excessive self-criticism.(11) I expect that over the years, she has sought to accommodate her daughter's wishes rather than confront her whenever she has been in a temper .(12) I only said it in a fit of temper(13) To her surprise, he didn't throw her out in a fit of temper .(14) I said and got up, stalking off to my room in a frightful temper .(15) I know my temper gets the better of me at times(16) He idly wondered which one of them was in the bad temper .
(1) bad temper :: खराब स्वभाव
(2) lose one's temper :: कसैको स्वभाव गुमाउनु
(3) short temper :: छोटो स्वभाव
(4) temper tantrum :: स्वभाव tantrum
(5) quick temper :: द्रुत स्वभाव
(6) hot temper :: तातो स्वभाव
(7) lose temper :: खो स्वभाव
(8) good temper :: राम्रो स्वभाव
(9) ill temper :: बिरामी स्वभाव
(10) be in a good temper :: राम्रो स्वभाव हुन
1. fit of rage ::
क्रोध को फिट
2. anger ::
3. composure ::
6. mood ::
7. irritation ::
8. harden ::
9. moderate ::
10. season ::
11. normalize ::
temper, tempered, tempering, tempers
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
According to him, you're over-sensitive
and have a TEMPER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 7
However, I think she doesn't have
your same TEMPER.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
Maybe you wouldn'’t be great.
You kind of got a TEMPER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 3
And you have been known
to lose your TEMPER from time to time.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 6
I'm not proud of it, Amy,
but I have a TEMPER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 17
English to Nepali Dictionary: temper
Meaning and definitions of temper, translation in Nepali language for temper with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of temper in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "temper"
What temper means in Nepali, temper meaning
in Nepali, temper definition, examples and pronunciation
of temper in Nepali language.