Noun(1) an implement used in the practice of a vocation(2) the means whereby some act is accomplished(3) a person who is controlled by others and is used to perform unpleasant or dishonest tasks for someone else(4) obscene terms for penis
Verb(1) drive(2) ride in a car with no particular goal and just for the pleasure of it(3) furnish with tools(4) work with a tool
(1) He would follow instructions and became a tool to be exploited.(2) computers are an essential tool(3) Computers are an essential tool for engineers and designers.(4) that guy is such a tool(5) The hunger for a medium of personal expression is being exploited as a marketing tool by companies who work to create the impression of personal interaction.(6) Publishing a vulnerability is no guarantee that someone else won't write an exploit tool , and no guarantee that the vendor will fix it.(7) Did they think puppetry was a useful tool in teaching?(8) But I think it would be fun to have one to tool around town, just about anywhere.(9) the ability to write clearly is a tool of the trade(10) Its role as a diagnostic tool has recently been exploited.(11) They regard it as a rational tool for the implementation of policy, a technique that is available for practitioners to use in appropriate circumstances for the pursuit of national interests.(12) We don't tool around in gigantic SUVs like the Americans - yet.(13) Also, once this device is functional it will be useful as a tool to carry out basic research more productively.(14) the beautiful Estella is Miss Havisham's tool(15) It is not executive vanity, but a tool of the trade.(16) Diversity management is an important tool in exploiting opportunities and meeting these challenges.
(1) tool shed :: उपकरण SHED
(2) power tool :: शक्ति उपकरण
(3) hand tool :: हात उपकरण
(4) machine tool :: मिसिन उपकरण
(5) tool kit :: उपकरण किरा
(6) cutting tool :: काटन उपकरण
(7) tool bag :: उपकरण झोला
(8) tool holder :: उपकरण होल्डर
(9) communication tool :: संचार उपकरण
1. implement ::
2. puppet ::
3. dick ::
4. creature ::
5. instrument ::
6. work ::
7. joyride ::
tool, tooled, tooling, tools
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
No, you're a TOOL I was using
to make my point.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 18
Somewhere between TOOL using
and cave painting...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 11
I managed to steal a few things
from the TOOL box.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
Yeah? So? Be a TOOL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 2
It can be so helpful,
such a good TOOL.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 8
English to Nepali Dictionary: tool
Meaning and definitions of tool, translation in Nepali language for tool with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of tool in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "tool"
What tool means in Nepali, tool meaning
in Nepali, tool definition, examples and pronunciation
of tool in Nepali language.