Noun(1) something considered choice to eat(2) an occurrence that causes special pleasure or delight
Verb(1) interact in a certain way(2) subject to a process or treatment, with the aim of readying for some purpose, improving, or remedying a condition(3) provide treatment for(4) act on verbally or in some form of artistic expression(5) provide with a gift or entertainment(6) provide with choice or abundant food or drink(7) engage in negotiations in order to reach an agreement(8) regard or consider in a specific way
(1) this is my treat(2) I like to treat myself from time to time(3) The illustrations are another treat and bear many surprises.(4) Summarising, political correctness is a one-way street: they may use every form of rudeness but we must treat their concerns as sacred; this must be fought.(5) For those who love movies, the treat couldn't have been any better.(6) The chapters do treat these issues briefly and with circumspection, but Leneman could have been bolder in pushing her analysis in this direction.(7) It's an old-fashioned cinematic treat , and certainly one of the greatest surprises of the year.(8) At the end of the book Domninus says that he intends to treat some of the subjects more fully in Elements of Arithmetic but it is not known if he ever wrote it!(9) But don't let that put you off; it's an entertaining and varied treat , leftfield music of the most listenable variety.(10) A breathtaking display of flowers in their varied forms and colours was a delightful treat for the visitors who thronged the YWCA grounds throughout the day.(11) The story is told in splendid pictures - a treat to read to the young folk and to enjoy yourself.(12) treat this evidence with caution(13) they took me to the circus as a birthday treat(14) he wanted to take her to the pictures as a treat(15) don't treat me like a fool(16) I'm going to save the listening pleasure for a treat at the end of exams.
(1) trick or treat :: झुक्याउन वा व्यवहार
(2) to treat :: उपचार गर्न
(3) ill-treat :: बिरामी-व्यवहार
(4) heat treat :: गर्मी व्यवहार
(5) treat badly :: नराम्ररी व्यवहार
(6) treat with :: संग व्यवहार
(7) stand treat :: व्यवहार खडा
(8) treat as :: रूपमा व्यवहार
(9) treat well :: राम्रो व्यवहार
2. present ::
3. pleasure ::
4. kickshaw ::
सानो जरा सी बात
5. behave toward ::
6. regard ::
7. tackle ::
9. cure ::
11. regale with ::
12. do by ::
13. care for ::
14. process ::
15. regale ::
16. address ::
treat, treatable, treated, treating, treats
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I've got a TREAT
for us tomorrow, Mom.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 6
Mom, they TREAT you
like an addict.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 9
I can't believe
the Air Force would TREAT us like that.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 23
I'm sorry I let him TREAT you that way.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 6
Who forbade you, or anyone,
to attempt to TREAT him?
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
English to Nepali Dictionary: treat
Meaning and definitions of treat, translation in Nepali language for treat with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of treat in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "treat"
What treat means in Nepali, treat meaning
in Nepali, treat definition, examples and pronunciation
of treat in Nepali language.