- समस्यासमस्याग्रस्तसमस्याहरूकोtroublesomeपरेशान गरदैछ
Noun(1) a source of difficulty(2) an angry disturbance(3) an event causing distress or pain(4) an effort that is inconvenient(5) a strong feeling of anxiety(6) an unwanted pregnancy
Verb(1) move deeply(2) to cause inconvenience or discomfort to(3) disturb in mind or make uneasy or cause to be worried or alarmed(4) take the trouble to do something; concern oneself(5) cause bodily suffering to and make sick or indisposed
(1) friends should support each other when they are in trouble(2) there is nothing you need trouble about(3) The unsavoury football history between the two countries at both club and international level makes crowd trouble extremely likely.(4) I had trouble finding somewhere to park(5) You've gone to a lot of trouble to check your results, so I suspect you've done your calculations right.(6) the kid had been no trouble up to now(7) We had gone to the trouble of establishing food, water, fuel, medical kits and generators at three sites across the city.(8) their helicopter developed engine trouble(9) oh, don't trouble to answer(10) He said the rank at the moment has to deal with too many taxis and has become a hot-spot for trouble because of crowds congregating there at night.(11) she went to a lot of trouble to decorate the house(12) they're having trouble finding a job(13) He also reminded delegates about the crowd trouble in Lansdowne Road some years ago at a soccer international.(14) my legs started to trouble me(15) she's not the first girl who's gotten herself into trouble(16) An emergency planning manager with the ambulance service was told the plane had engine trouble before the crash.
(1) in trouble :: अप्ठयारोमा
(2) get into trouble :: समस्या मा प्राप्त
(3) get in trouble :: समस्यामा पर्नु
(4) make trouble :: समस्या बनाउन
(5) cause trouble :: समस्या पैदा
(6) be in trouble :: सङ्कटमा
(7) have trouble :: समस्या छ
(8) heart trouble :: हृदय समस्या
(9) to trouble :: समस्या गर्न
(10) trouble in paradise :: प्रमोदवनमा समस्या
2. problem ::
3. effort ::
4. nuisance ::
5. shortcoming ::
6. disease ::
7. malfunction ::
8. disturbance ::
9. worry ::
10. difficulty ::
11. fuss ::
12. worry ::
13. be afflicted by ::
14. bother ::
15. inconvenience ::
16. disturb ::
18. ail ::
19. disquiet ::
1. accommodate ::
2. favor ::
3. oblige ::
trouble, troubled, troubles, troublesome, troubling
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I understand I'm in terrible TROUBLE.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 15
There's been some TROUBLE
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 1
If we tell anyone we'd get in TROUBLE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 15
Yes, lam. I'm just feeling a little
guilty about all the TROUBLE I've caused.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 1
But it wouldn't anything
that would get him into real TROUBLE...
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 12
English to Nepali Dictionary: trouble
Meaning and definitions of trouble, translation in Nepali language for trouble with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of trouble in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "trouble"
What trouble means in Nepali, trouble meaning
in Nepali, trouble definition, examples and pronunciation
of trouble in Nepali language.