- अचेतबेहोश अवस्थामाunconsciousness
Noun(1) that part of the mind wherein psychic activity takes place of which the person is unaware
Adjective(1) not conscious; lacking awareness and the capacity for sensory perception as if asleep or dead(2) without conscious volition(3) (followed by `of'
(1) Lacan's own riddling manner mimics the utterances of the unconscious .(2) The wound rendered Mark Irwin unconscious within seconds and caused his death within a couple of minutes.(3) It was his evidence that this causes pain and elicits a response from an apparently unconscious person.(4) I got the courage to run out and kneel beside Becca's unconscious body.(5) The court system still seems to have an automatic and perhaps unconscious reflex to tell people the minimum necessary.(6) This forms a template deep in our unconscious that affects our choice in a mate.(7) For if it is survival that you are after, unconscious mechanisms are the better bet.(8) This is achieved by making some processes relatively automatic and unconscious .(9) These messages often sink deep into our unconscious mind, waiting to pop up when we become wives or husbands ourselves.(10) No-one sees new species evolving out of old, or the workings of the unconscious .(11) It was as though I was buoyed up and supported by the unconscious .(12) Carl gently laid the unconscious body on one side of the door so that it would be hidden from anyone outside the room.(13) There, it has left behind the intricacies of conscious experience for the enigmas of the unconscious .(14) He took the unconscious woman's body and set her down in a chair in one of the bedrooms.(15) There was no way that he and Poe could face what came next while trying to manage and unconscious body as well.(16) My body took most of the impact and I knocked myself unconscious .
(1) collective unconscious :: सामूहिक अचेत
(2) unconscious mind :: अचेत मन
(3) the unconscious :: अचेत
(4) be unconscious :: अचेत हुन
(5) fall unconscious :: अचेत गिरावट
1. insensible ::
2. heedless of ::
3. subconscious ::
4. subconscious ::
5. unconscious mind ::
1. conscious ::
unconscious, unconsciously, unconsciousness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
So I knocked down the bathroom door,
picked up my UNCONSCIOUS mother...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 23
...motivating you to go back
and knock me UNCONSCIOUS.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 14
That show ended with all the residents
of New York either dead or UNCONSCIOUS.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 21
He knocked the poor kid UNCONSCIOUS
last time they were alone.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
Of your UNCONSCIOUS mind.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 11
English to Nepali Dictionary: unconscious
Meaning and definitions of unconscious, translation in Nepali language for unconscious with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of unconscious in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "unconscious"
What unconscious means in Nepali, unconscious meaning
in Nepali, unconscious definition, examples and pronunciation
of unconscious in Nepali language.