पुस्तक, आयतन, आवाज
Noun(1) the amount of 3-dimensional space occupied by an object(2) the property of something that is great in magnitude(3) physical objects consisting of a number of pages bound together(4) a publication that is one of a set of several similar publications(5) a relative amount(6) the magnitude of sound (usually in a specified direction
(1) The phone fits nicely in your hand and despite its compact size, the controls are a decent size, with volume and the power key moulded in the easy to grip composite exterior.(2) He initially conceived of the drawings in the book to be printed in a bound volume that would have no title, no words, and no instructions to indicate which was the top or bottom.(3) Moreover, he added, the product softens frizzy and rough hair, reducing hair volume and controlling unruly hair.(4) The massive volume of letters we received in response to our campaign shows an overwhelming depth of community spirit, far more powerful than anything racists have to offer.(5) Pressure sensors determine your body volume by measuring the amount of air your body displaces.(6) On the evidence of this book, she's not quite ready to publish either a short story collection or a volume of poems.(7) It gives length and volume , so your hair looks natural.(8) Your hair will be just as straight but with more volume .(9) The phone lines were jammed and in the end we had to disconnect the phones as we couldn't deal with the sheer volume of listeners calling us.(10) Your doctor checks your speech and sound recognition at various volume levels.(11) The children entered the competition in July last year and were delighted to see their work in print when the volume was published in January.(12) With negative curvature, space has infinite volume .(13) If you do the latter, you will have to work with the computer's volume control to find a level that adequately feeds the amp without distorting.(14) Remember your hairclips and grips too - necessary for when your hair's missing its normal volume .(15) a volume of air(16) Under his management the 100th volume was issued in 1938.
(1) sales volume :: बिक्री मात्रा
(2) volume control :: मात्रा नियन्त्रण
(3) stroke volume :: स्ट्रोक मात्रा
(4) master volume :: मास्टर मात्रा
(5) total volume :: कुल मात्रा
(6) specific volume :: विशिष्ट मात्रा
(7) turn down the volume :: तल मात्रा बारी
(8) tidal volume :: समुन्द्री मात्रा
(9) swept volume :: बह मात्रा
(10) bulk volume :: थोक मात्रा
1. book ::
2. capacity ::
3. quantity ::
4. loudness ::
5. bulk ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Now, I got mad VOLUME.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
-Then turn down the VOLUME!
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
Turn up the VOLUME.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 6
Turn the VOLUME up.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 8
English to Nepali Dictionary: volume
Meaning and definitions of volume, translation in Nepali language for volume with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of volume in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "volume"
What volume means in Nepali, volume meaning
in Nepali, volume definition, examples and pronunciation
of volume in Nepali language.